Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN THE RV

Eddinar

The money I spent I consider gone. It's only mission is to not come back unless it brings me millions of friends. In this for the long haul. God Bless! Goooooo RV/RI.

Muchodinaro

Muchodinaro - I could not have said it any better. It was a small price for me to pay for the potential of a huge return. As with any investment, if one can't afford to lose it, one never should have bought it.

Great post, Eddinar!

Perspective! That is the explanation Many of us have suffered bitterly through these difficult economic times. We need the RV or RI to happen yesterday. We can easily become fatigued, disappointed and biter (not that any of that is justified).

But take a deep breath. Most of us are still feeding our families. Maybe not as well as a few years ago, but feeding them nonetheless. Everyone on this site has a computer or access to a computer. Ask your grandparents how things were in the thirtys.

It is important that we try to adjust our perspective. Be as patient as possible. Believe in the RV. Ask your higher power for some intervention. Most of all, be grateful for what we do have.

Thanks to all that try to help us get through this.

Broke real estate broker in Florida.

Edited by prayin4peace
  • Upvote 1

Hi everyone, I wanted to share some thoughts with you regarding our investment. I have come to the conclusion that a lot of people are emotionally unstable about this RV about to happen. There was a post that came out yesterday from DD stating that "one" of his contacts believes that the RV may be pushed until the first quarter of 2011. The backlash was unbelievable. So many people flipped out because of this "one" contact's perception and opinion. It was not news ,there was no verified news link, just heresay and DD even stated that. It seemed like the wind was taken out of so many people's sails and many seemed defeated. I attribute this kind of deflated behavior as someone who is "uninformed". People lost faith yesterday over one piece of one article. I have done countless hours of research, read thousands of artcles, listened to numerous conference calls and spoken to people about this investment. I wanted to know everything I could about this investment and how it could work. During this time, I have developed a staunch belief and faith that this will Revalue and I believe we are on the cusp. Through all of my time invested in this "learning" process, I have made an informed decision on why I believe this will happen. A lot of the people here come and read the articles and some bash and some point the finger and some are grateful. I believe those are the people who want the easy answer and when it is not in their favor, they bash away...yes I'm talking about the Viper51 post. He was just bringing us information that he was privy to in Iraq. Why is it so hard to believe he reported that Maliki was chosen as the candidate for PM? I mean there are articles saying that the US supports Maliki for a second term. IMO, and I've said this a bunch, we spent 7 years and one trillion dollars on this war. I believe we have some say in what political moves "they" make. In closing, those who are not "emotionally" stable enough to see the big picture, I suggest do your own homework and understand the groundwork that has been laid for this to "follow the plan" IMO. Have faith people, I believe we are on track and I believe it is all about timing. Have a great night and GO RV !

you are totally right! People see one thing and freak out, bash people , and it becomes a big snowball. I appreciate your comments

Thank you Eddinar for the post and Captjohn for the follow up...I don't post any info, because of the lack thereof, but my thanks to all who follow and research the dinar. I appreciate all your post with their findings and hope one day to have a decent return on our investment...Thanks again to ALL that contribute! :)

For those of us who have been around a while, there is no doubt that an RV is coming...there are three things in our lives that will happen...birth, death, and the RV of the dinar; To be a believer is to believe in yourself. Read the rumors and enjoy but remember one thing, no body knows when any of these three things will happen but God himself. Use what you have been given and thank the Almighty for another day on this earth. GO RV and keep the rumors coming, gives me something to look forward to. Take your stand and believe in it, don't be one of a group of negative thinkers, their RV will soon be gone once it is here.

Yes, l believe they are stalling for a reason. We shall soon forget all these stresses and problems we, some of us, are going through. l also believe that the dinar dealers are playing with our fears to motivate us to sell back our dinar. Well, l don't know about you, l shall never do that. Unless they are willing to pay 2.75 for it.