Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying Stock

joe beaver

Im in the same Boat!

GO TO ISXWATCH LOOK FOR IT ON THE INTERNET SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ALL THAT ARE TRADING IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE WHICH ONE YOU WANT

YOU ALSO HAVE TO SEND AN EMAIL TO MR. MOHAMMAD TO LET HIM KNOW YOU WANT THE STOCK

I THINK YOU HAVE TO BUY AT LEAST 200000 IQD

GO TO ISXWATCH LOOK FOR IT ON THE INTERNET SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ALL THAT ARE TRADING IT'S UP TO YOU TO SEE WHICH ONE YOU WANT

YOU ALSO HAVE TO SEND AN EMAIL TO MR. MOHAMMAD TO LET HIM KNOW YOU WANT THE STOCK

I THINK YOU HAVE TO BUY AT LEAST 200000 IQD http://72.52.252.89/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

Once your stock is issued who is holding the "paper"?

My understanding is you notify Warka and then they buy if for you.

Once they buy it for you how is the ownership of this stock recorded?

Seriously confused.

Can someone walk us through the entire process of transactions?

If this info already is on here somewhere maybe you can direct me to it's location.

Thx

Once your stock is issued who is holding the "paper"?

My understanding is you notify Warka and then they buy if for you.

Once they buy it for you how is the ownership of this stock recorded?

Seriously confused.

Can someone walk us through the entire process of transactions?

If this info already is on here somewhere maybe you can direct me to it's location.

Thx

ONCE WARKA BUYS THE STOCK THEY WILL SEND YOU INVESTORS TRADE LOG THAT WILL BE THE SAME AS A CERTIFICATE

IT WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU BOUGHT AND WHAT THEY BOUGHT FOR

I HAVE 5 DIFFERENT STOCKS WARKA, BAGHDAD SOFT DRINKS,NATIONAL FOR FOODS AND 2 FOR AL- MANSOUR PHARMACTICAL

I HAVE BEEN INVESTED WITH ALL 5 OF THEM FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR

I KNOW IT SEEMS HARD BUT ONCE YOU GET YOUR FOOT IN IT'S EASY AS ONE TWO THREE

HAVE FUN.

• Upvote 2

"Investors Iraq" dot com ~ is a powerful resource for any information concerning WARKA, IRAQI Banks, and the ISX/Stock Market.

They have step by step walk through instructions in the "How To" Forums.

These guys are true investors and when I need specific reliable info - (Like to research the validity of "WARKA is out of business rumors") or step by step instructions

...that is where I have to go.

I am not trying to plug another forum (Investors Iraq is not as entertaining as DV but the posters are more educated on the stock market)

Love DV but variety keeps me up on all the topics. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

tweetybird can you answer if the stocks is 1.36 per share is this the price you are paying or is the price what they are will to close the deal and the price flaots between 3.00 to 6.00 per share. I have bought stock with a company thats buys for us with there account. thanks

tweetybird can you answer if the stocks is 1.36 per share is this the price you are paying or is the price what they are will to close the deal and the price flaots between 3.00 to 6.00 per share. I have bought stock with a company thats buys for us with there account. thanks

YES THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN DINARS

BUT YOU ALSO HAVE SOME THAT SELL FOR 3.05 OR EVEN HIGHER

YOU WILL PAY WHAT IT IS SELLING FOR

WHICH ONE IS IT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY

the site i buy on mosul bank 3.75 pershare, warka 6.00, com. bank of iraq 4.75 i have set up with warka to buy through them. thanks for your help tweetybird thanks again

They are cheating you. Mosul Bank today trading for 0.95 dinar, Commercial Bank of Iraq, today @ 1.380 dinar, Warka Bank, Not back trading but stopped @ 1.260 dinar.

Here is the official ISX website address. Check the real prices.

www.isx-iq.net

Hope this helps.

Get to open an account with Warka, fund it and then instruct Mr I to buy ISX shares on your behalf. It needs your full concentration to succeed because Warka is not very cooperative in deally with customers. It was'nt too bad in 2008 back then as it is today. Warka would'nt listen to customer's buy call accept what they wants you to buy. my expereince.

"Investors Iraq" dot com ~ is a powerful resource for any information concerning WARKA, IRAQI Banks, and the ISX/Stock Market.

They have step by step walk through instructions in the "How To" Forums.

These guys are true investors and when I need specific reliable info - (Like to research the validity of "WARKA is out of business rumors") or step by step instructions

...that is where I have to go.

I am not trying to plug another forum (Investors Iraq is not as entertaining as DV but the posters are more educated on the stock market)

Love DV but variety keeps me up on all the topics. smile.gif

Thank you for the post. I have all my info submitted to Warka from Arab American Chamber of Commerce, just waiting to hear back from them. Not sure if they are doing any trading right now. The posts about that go back and forth. I posted in VIP about “Investors Iraq” dot com because I thought the CNBC video at the bottom of the page was encouraging. But It got edited out, not sure why.

Thank you for the post. I have all my info submitted to Warka from Arab American Chamber of Commerce, just waiting to hear back from them. Not sure if they are doing any trading right now. The posts about that go back and forth. I posted in VIP about “Investors Iraq” dot com because I thought the CNBC video at the bottom of the page was encouraging. But It got edited out, not sure why.

Congrats Kimlea... I am not up on the latest like I should be... But I believe you can still use WARKA to buy stock but you cannot buy WARKA stock.

Atleast that is how it was for me this summer. I purchased bank stocks thru WARKA a couple of months ago but couldn't buy Warka stock. Everything went thru fine.

I have had to research other websites & resources to learn more fully about the ISX. Still learning...

Good luck! smile.gif and GO RV!