Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Account

Packerbacker

Hello to you all, I have been reading this blog for a couple of weeks and recently joined. Because of the info I have read on this site I decided to open a Warka account. I recieved a email from Warka to resend my info because I did not sent it properly(J-peg). I then replyed back to the orginal e-mail thanking them for their help. I then immediately recieved the response back( I copied the orginal e-mail).

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I am out of office with very limited access to email and will be back October 10th 2010.

In the meantime to assist you with your inquiries and emails please contact the related department, staff and branch where they will provide their fine cooperation and support.

Please visit our website to view a list of our contacts www.warka-bank.com

P.S. Weekend in Iraq falls on Friday & Saturday.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

I thought it was interesting based on some of the dates that have been thrown out recently. Judge for yourself,Thought every one might find this courious!

Mohammad Issa is on vacation, this is a standard email response from him when he's out of the office. Its a automated email system. Test my theory, send him a email when its the middle of the night in Iraq and see what happens. Normally within fifteen minutes you get a generic email reply from him like this one. Thanks for your post.

Thanks all for your comments.I did get a email reponsed the next morning with a USD acct# Citibank and one Acct# from Warka. Have not got a reponse back yet how to fund it or convert to dinars. Maybe it converts automatically when funded. Anyone willing to enlighten me is appreciated. Thanks

It does not... you have to specify. Let them know you want to transfer your USD to IQD...if you do not ...they will not do it automatically.

The authorization forms for instructions when opening accounts are in Adam's book...I just downloaded all of his prepared forms and followed instructions and it worked like a charm.

If any of you haven't yet purchased his book...you ought to as many of your questions and problems with procedures are explicitly outlined in the book.

go rv

pegasusone

Thanks all for your comments.I did get a email reponsed the next morning with a USD acct# Citibank and one Acct# from Warka. Have not got a reponse back yet how to fund it or convert to dinars. Maybe it converts automatically when funded. Anyone willing to enlighten me is appreciated. Thanks

When I sent my money I sent it to the IQD account and sent an e-mail to Mr. Issa to transfer $150 to my USD account.

Hope this helps.