Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denominations

blindside50

ru·mor noun \ˈrü-mər\

Part of Speech & Definition

Noun

1. Gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth.

2. A flying or popular report; the common talk; hence, public fame; notoriety.[Websters]

3. A current story passing from one person to another, without any known authority for its truth; -- in this sense often personified.[Websters]

• Upvote 1

PLEASE READ......PLEASE READ........

Before we call this person a liar, it should be known that when someone is over in iraq there ip address runs through texas and shows that they are in texas........... i am not saying that this is true or false, but if they are in iraq it will show a texas ip address.........FYI

• Upvote 4

DV,

I've been on this site for a while, but never had the need to post anything until now. I'm a contractor in Iraq and stopped by a bank today, and asked about lower denominations. They asked me how much i wanted and they told me to come back on Sunday!

Take it for what its worth. If i get them on sunday I'll send out copys.

On Sunday, can you please do everyone a favor and scan one or two of the new lower notes and post them so everyone can see??? Thnaks!!! GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

You have been on this site for awhile but you just joined today? :lol: Really? How does that work? Who are you trying to fool?

well i worked in iraq for five yrs and the company that worked for would not let us in on this sight

are any other we could read them but not have any input dont have any thing too add too his

sight or who he works for joe

To Blindsides credit I'm on VBC and not only did he name the only bank that's here, but he also described the main guy that runs it. And did anyone ever think that if he is on a government network that he might not be using Iraqi AOL lmao. Is it that hard to believe that we might tunnel our traffic back to the states? The phone numbers are stateside as well...so if he called you and it wasn't 1-800 iraq would he not be in Iraq?

And for the comment of it seems fishy that he has to come back on Sunday.....well it's a war zone and the bank guy has to get off base do his business and get back on base. Some might forget we don't have the luxury of strolling whereever whenever and that simple things do take time.

I'm not completely vouching that the bank manager didn't misunderstand smaller bills to be 1,000 or 500's, but I believe Blindside to be on VBC and did indeed enter the bank. If he is full of it then he sure went to some effort to gather intel on the base.

Blindside do us a favor and go make sure the bank guy knows small bills means 1,5,10, etc or what he thinks you meant. If you confirm it is small bills believe me I will be going down to double check myself :-p

And if anyone doesn't believe my "boots are on the ground" I'll be glad to take a picture while sitting in Sadamns chair haha.

• Upvote 4

You have been on this site for awhile but you just joined today? :lol: Really? How does that work? Who are you trying to fool?

I don't think you need to join the forum to read it. You just have to joint to post and go into the chatroom. So he could have been reading and

when he was ready to post joined. So he joined today which was also the day he posted his first post. Make sense???

you don't have to be a member to read threads on this site. A person can be ON this site for a long time just read...... if they want to post..... they have to join..... Make sure you KNOW what the heck your talking about before you jump to conclusions..... I see YOU do this all time!!!! Really starting to get on my NERVES!!!

Since I am sooooo misinformed please do fill me in on what it is exactly that I dont know :lol::lol: Im waiting for my lesson teacher......your so sure I dont know what Im talking about half the time so please point it out to me and teach me the right way master...... :lol::lol: you ever thought that maybe what im talkin about is above your understanding and comprehension? lol things that make you go hmmmmm :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18