Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Escape From Warka?

Phoenix

Escape from Warka?

Feeling trapped in your Warka account?

Having second thoughts?

It appears a few other people may feel the same way.

But what is one to do? How can one quickly escape from "Warka"?

It looks as if some have come up with a novel solution...and that is to use their Warka card to purchase physical dinar here in the states.

By doing this they are simply converting the electronic dinar listed in their Warka accounts to physical dinar held by themselves at home.

It appears that by doing so it gives the dinar holder an added measure of peace of mind that they will in fact have access to their IQD when the revaluation occurs.

I do not have a Warka account and give no recommendations or advice to anyone and this post should not be taken as advice in any form.

This post is nothing but the reporting, observation and notation on the novel and interesting actions and ideas of current Warka account holders on this forum and has been put forward by me to all as nothing more than an interesting observation.

These observations and conversations can be found here:

~Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I am one who has a Mastercard debit card from Warka. I checked my balance and it gave me USD amount by default. I then used my card to purchase physical Dinar from an online company and the transaction did go through as of today. So I'll be receiving most of my money I had in Warka. I still have a balance but it is what I am REALLY willing to lose if Warka does not pan out. I'm still diversified and feeling better about my investment. GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps someone.

• Upvote 1

Escape from Warka?

Feeling trapped in your Warka account?

Having second thoughts?

It appears a few other people may feel the same way.

But what is one to do? How can one quickly escape from "Warka"?

It looks as if some have come up with a novel solution...and that is to use their Warka card to purchase physical dinar here in the states.

By doing this they are simply converting the electronic dinar listed in their Warka accounts to physical dinar held by themselves at home.

It appears that by doing so it gives the dinar holder an added measure of peace of mind that they will in fact have access to their IQD when the revaluation occurs.

I do not have a Warka account and give no recommendations or advice to anyone and this post should not be taken as advice in any form.

This post is nothing but the reporting, observation and notation on the novel and interesting actions and ideas of current Warka account holders on this forum and has been put forward by me to all as nothing more than an interesting observation.

These observations and conversations can be found here:

~Best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

Who are you????????and what do you know about Warka Bank. You have always been a know it all on this website.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who are you????????and what do you know about Warka Bank. You have always been a know it all on this website.

1. I am Phoenix.

2. I know what is posted in the news and the websites of the ISX and Warka Bank.

3. Yup...thats how I roll....no one knows everything but I try to learn something new everyday.

I see you are the "Avenger"

Cool name....do you wear a mask? :mellow:

Just jk. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1