Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUDOLPH C. POST # 4

rudy1164

I would have expected better from a mod................

Hahahaha... really... and mildly warning people off another Ennorste and Terry K isn't doing the job of moderating? Let me guess... you sent a hundred bucks to Oral Roberts when he told his sheeples to send him a million bucks or God would call him home? LOL Gimme a break. You want to follow your newest messiah... no problem. lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Rudolph,

I wholeheartedly believe in your post. I think that people should take this fine opportunity to be patience and have a planned action when the RV happens. If you plan for this and ask all the questions now. You will not

pressured to have answers to make financial decisions in a rush. I truly think this is where persons are taken advantage of and given the wrong information. Make your road map to financial independence. Again thank

you for grounding us, and bringing us down to the the real world of how cash moves and does not move.

John C.

You need to get in touch with some different banks. If this were true (which I for one can't imagine it is) and you could only cash in $2,000 per transaction, it would take you 12.5 days to cash in ONE $25,000 note. That would add up to 500 days to cash in one million Dinar!!!!! So if I had 10 million Dinar (which I don't) it would take me 13.69 years to cash it in with this plan. Definitely not what I had in mind. Stay positive everyone!

I know, and that is why I have been asking questions regarding this. This is what I was told. Maybe they are not understanding at the banks, but I would think they would want my business and if cashing in a large sum, they would do what they could to accomodate. I will just have to find out and to more homework on it.

BUMP

I believe he said it was the HANNITY Radio show, not the TV show on FOX...

if you check back a few weeks, there was a caller on his show that brought up the Dinar, people were wondering who it was, figured they must be a member here or elsewhere.

but then again, "I could be wrong..." tongue.gif

I've been DVRing Hannity and AC360. Haven't seen your appearance yet. What nights did you say you were going to be there again?

sorry meant to quote this one! sad.gif

100% Correct!~

Great post Rudy!

This post receives the Phoenix stamp of approval for meeting all stringent standards of clear thinking and common sense! :lol:

THINK people......THINK!~

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush!~

Support your local bank and the United States banking system!

Pay all taxes when and as advised by the tax pro of your choice!

The best of luck to ALL!~

Phoenix

thanks phoenix, i am glad to see you step in with some common sense classy comments.