Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I need your realistic, projected RV rates please

Texxas777

Hey all! I believe we are getting close and so we are preparing for various scenarios with tax and estate planning etc. For my calculations I am looking for some realistic RV rates. Would appreciate solid input and not goofiness if you can manage it. :P

Thanks in advance!

Texx B)

"Yes I'd like a September 30th RV with an opening rate of 7.30 tax free.can you add a side of Vietnam don't to that with an order of fries? Ha ha ha ha ha! !!! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Texas777, gotta love it - Hook 'em Horns!!! I think you're out of time when it comes to your planning. The RV is upon us. Remember the Kuwaiti Dinar. It went back to where it was pre-Saddam. So, plan on 3.86 and plan fast. I'm in San Antonio, and I've already plotted multiple routes to all of Ali's locations.You should have had your "to do" list done quite some time ago. :unsure:

RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE B)B)B)

If you dont mind my asking who is this Ali person? I have a plan and it doesn't involve him. Just curious, Thank you

i dont think you can work with a real number here, but you certainly can start a very important calculation:

I think you could use this time to delineate which things you should take care of first regardless if RV comes in at one cent or 3 dollars.

MY OWN OPINION HERE

1. Pay off all your credit card debt. Its the most insane debt you have. Even when asked what the worst invention of mankind, T Edison stated 'compound debt'.

2. See what other debt you have (cars, mortgages) and calculate the TIME VALUE OF MONEY and decide if they are worth paying off. Usually it is.

3. Calculate and plan for worse case scenario and bare minimums to live, including inflation of at least 5% per year.

4. Find low risk pleutoria of investments which would provide what you have calculated the bare minimum you could live off yearly. I have found several good investments paying 12-15% without risking the barn.

5. Make sure you have covered catastrophic scenarios like accidents, long term care (or do you want your children burdened with changing your depends when your old?) :-)

What ever is left over you can then look at luxuries... either way, the above works in a best/worse case situation, regardless of the spread.

Im sure someone on this forum can add to the 1-2-3 of what to do first regardless

• Upvote 1

I side with Tim, the euro is a good starting point and all the way to $2.00 and from there it will float depending on the action and movement of the Dinar with investors and the banks. You can never be too prepared Tex. So I wish you well..

GO RV......................................... :)