Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Carrying Dinars to offshore banks.

goodbyeboss

Adam, when will you be having your next cc to let us know if we still have to transport our Dinars overseas to our offshore bank accts. Maybe someone else has info about that they can share. Thanks all!!

You don't have to. You can give them to me and I will be back in a few days, not exactly sure when though.. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't help it........ B)

I live offshore and I can tell you now that most if not all offshore jurisdiction now have signed an agreement of "Exchange of Information" with the US and many other countries.

The only jurisdictions that I know for sure who haven't are Switzerland, BVI and Bahamas.

Saying that most people in the know will have offshore trust structures in place but that's not the end because they need to be structured properly so if you are considering doing something like this make sure you go to an offshore LAW firm so if anything goes wrong you have someone to sue.

The information I have given is just my opinion and doesn’t in anyway advise such actions by avoiding taxes which are due and payable.

• Upvote 1

I live offshore and I can tell you now that most if not all offshore jurisdiction now have signed an agreement of "Exchange of Information" with the US and many other countries.

The only jurisdictions that I know for sure who haven't are Switzerland, BVI and Bahamas.

Saying that most people in the know will have offshore trust structures in place but that's not the end because they need to be structured properly so if you are considering doing something like this make sure you go to an offshore LAW firm so if anything goes wrong you have someone to sue.

The information I have given is just my opinion and doesn’t in anyway advise such actions by avoiding taxes which are due and payable.

You are correct!! Much more so than any "advice" given in the call. IF, you want to try this work with a law firm outside the US. Remember, don't send your Dinar to anyone. And don't think, that if yuu do all that was mentioned AND you cash in your Dinar at the location mentioned in the conference call, NO BANK will let you walk around the streets with that amt. of legal tender, if they did, you would be the BIGGEST target on the street in a decade!! Hiring a guard, will tip him off on your plan & HE WILL be your FIRST attacker. Remember, even a 70 % TAX, IS BETTER than laying on a street dead. Please don't anyone get hurt!!

This will be a good thing IF you don't do silly things. Cash in at your local bank, DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR MONEY..NO ONE. The person you tell WILL tell 10 other people & sooner or later, a person with evil intent will be following you. PLEASE LISTEN.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1