Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My positive BOA meeting today 9-15-10

tbush

This has been one of the more relevent threads. If a person hasn't thought how he's going to cash in his Dinar, he needs too. Closest big bank to me is WF, which seems to be not dinar friendly at this time. So might not hurt to have an account open at my nearest BOA, which is several hours away. In the chance this does RV in a big way, I don't think anyone would be opposed to driving a few hours to ensure a safe transaction. Although I've bought from the online traders with perfect results, I think I'd feel more comfortable cashing in at a bank, even if it does take a few days to confirm and release the funds. So perhaps the next step is to be ready and open an account at BOA. Hopefully opening an account can be done online or over the phone.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, tbush,

I thought I had everything worked out with Chase bank in Tulsa. I did a follow up with my contact there and he acted like he knew nothing!!!! I was LIVID!!!! I had talked with him numerous times over the past months and he acted like I wouldn't have any problem exchanging. Now he is singing to a different note!! HMMMMMMMMM. It is good to know there is another place close to go to.

Nyla

• Upvote 1

I called BOA corparate headquaters this morning in Charlotte. I was transfered to the BOA Merrill Lynch foreign currency exchange dept. I told the Lady I spoke with that I had a large amount of foreign currency and I wanted to know where at BOA do they have a DeLaRue machine. Immediately she asked if it was Iraq Dinar. I replied it was. She said we do not have the machines and we do not now or plan to trade Iraq Dinar.

6701 S. Memorial Dr. Tulsa, Ok. speak with Jeannie Wilson

Could you ask her who to talk with in Charlotte at their headquarters. I called corp headquarters today and was transferred to BOA Merrill Lynch foriegn exchange division and got nowhere. Was told no machine to count and did not plan on trading dinar

I called BOA corparate headquaters this morning in Charlotte. I was transfered to the BOA Merrill Lynch foreign currency exchange dept. I told the Lady I spoke with that I had a large amount of foreign currency and I wanted to know where at BOA do they have a DeLaRue machine. Immediately she asked if it was Iraq Dinar. I replied it was. She said we do not have the machines and we do not now or plan to trade Iraq Dinar.

She is absolutely correct. BOA does not currently handle the dinar. They will I assure you. As will most other major banks. No one will want to miss out on this once it hits.

• Upvote 1

Thanks TB - Hmmm, here in League City Tx I have BOA on one corner, Chase across the street on another and then within walking distance of my house sits a WF. It's sounds more promising for BOA I think.

I visited mine late last year to check on the 500 Dinar note validity (for a purchase elsewhere) and their teller's currency book showed all the Iraqi Dinars within it including the 500 and it even had color photos of the denominations.

I didn't feel from that visit there would be trouble cashing in once the RV did happen. ;)

C

hey cosmo ,i'm in pasadena ,very close to you !!! howdy!! i got a bit from but capital one and the rest from ali,capital one said they will buy but it took 3 weeks for me to get my dinar. burt remember don't let your dinar out of your sight,hummm i wonder if we know each other!!! lol

Crcme

International Bank of Kansas City was selling dinars this summer. June was the last time that I checked with them. It was taking 2 weeks to get them at that time.

Thanks for the info. I contacted one of the BOA branches in Denver, no help and also talked with Wells Fargo and they acted like they had no idea. Thanks again

Its amazing how some BOA knows what is going on with the dinar and yet other BOA looks at you like you are some freak from MARS :lol::lol:

Wow that sentence is how I feel. I just came back from speaking to a branch manager at my local BOA and she didnt even know what a De La Rue machine was for counting foreign currency. She said all banks have de la re machines to count currency and I said no they dont because they are expensive. She looked at me wierd and I said do they authenticate foreign currency like the Iraqi dinar or vietnam dong and she said no. I asked her to call around to other BOA and she didnt find any machines. I just left..............geez. I felt like I was from Mars.....

A group of us have been buying our dinar from Capital One here in Austin since last February with no problems. :rolleyes: It only takes 3-5 days to get it and they also gave us a free safe deposit box once we opened an account. Duh! HA! :D

We haven't checked into the time line for cash out yet (72 hours, etc), however that is the conversation we will be having in the next few days.

Thanks for the post. I have BOA as well and am wondering which is better...them or ALI!!! Thanks, again!

I tried to ask the Foregn Exchange Div. of B of A in Las Vegas, & was treated like something that fell out a dog's rear. They would NOT bother to call Charlete, just said they have been getting these calls for 7 years. His tone was VERY much bothered by my call.

I am planning to ask that he be fired on the day I cash in. Anyone else have been given the Bum's rush at B of A for asking about cashing in Dinar

• Upvote 1