Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 13 September 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 13 September 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

T minus 110……or less.

As you read my post I ask God to bless those that do. If I am wrong it is not with a malice heart and share with a willing heart. If you gain from my post may all honor and glory to go God our Creator.

Hey RICHIECHOP ……..will you please look out the window to the east and see if the GOI is visible to your eyes and the rest of the world? “I Cezzzzzzzzzzz Nothing”. Then there is nothing to talk about is there RICHIECHOP? So instead……..last Friday I came on and told you that I was studying Basel 1 and 11 along

with suggesting that you study Basel 111 because I was. I also told you that I would say very little and talk to you about it on Monday……three days later. Well it’s good to be with you once again Family on Monday and did you notice all the Basel 111 articles today? Good…….now keep studying it. Do not fear it……understand its purpose at this time in our investment. In a nutshell ……..the banking industry of the world has learned from their past mistakes. Or can I politely say from the mistakes created by a select few? There are only a handful of people that run this planet of ours. IMO…….they should be blamed or thanked for the knowledge that we now possess to rectify the past banking free fall into a world of uncontrollable ……..Credit. One of the things that Basel 111 will do is increase the liquidity of international banks by 9%. That is a large amount of money that will require these banks to dig deep into their pockets to produce this future safety net. Banks do not like to touch their platforms……IMO……they are being forced to. But for a good call…….the prevention of not living within your means. IMO…..this step will fortify banks with enough money so that they do not collapse financially by making lucrative or over extending loans. You and I are about to be blessed and we seek places to diversify our gains. 20-30 years ago it was very easy to trust our banks ………with our money. That confidence unfortunately in this millennium has eroded. IMO……the actions of Basel 1…..2…….3 will allow us to use our banking systems with our capital gains only adding stability to the USD. If the banking systems were not purged or refortified as they are doing very little money would find itself in their direction ……..decreasing stability and value to the USD. That’s in our country alone…….IMO it is vital in foreign banks as well because many currencies are pegged to the US dollar. This life preserver is not only around the neck of the banks but it now protects the neck …….of my American dollar. The plan is very complex Family……it does not affect just one area. It is an area footprint that affects a multitude of smaller mechanisms. So..........Overall......Banks get new restraints slapped on them. A historical refashioning of rules aims to trim risk-taking...........limit future crises? Hmmmm.................Lets hope so. These global regulators are remaking the world's banking regulations. It's forcing banks to increase not only liquidity but protection against unexpected losses. But IMO it will come with a consequence that will more than likely affect our lives from our mortgages to commercial loans and yes of course .......to those stinking credit cards.

Let’s stop talking about that for now and allow me to share more on this subject tomorrow on my cc. I have all intentions of sticking with my new format that we started last month. On Mondays I will talk to you and share my intel to a point. (I am not pleased the way I am copied/pasted at some places in fragments…..it causes a great confusion). Then on Tuesdays I will define it on my cc in further detail. I wish I could help everyone …….but not everyone seeks the type of help that I wish to offer from my heart. Then on Wednesday and Thursdays we will share with you articles that AQ and the newshounds will post. They will have commentary and show you any relationship to what I shared with you on Monday and Tuesday. You know what I do on Friday…..Saturday…….and Sundays…….and I will continue to do so.

As we head to the middle of the month what do gas prices do? Remember what we told you about the first and the 15th of every month? We will talk about this tomorrow on the cc. In fact here is a list of things that I will share with you tomorrow:

We told you KU is always looking at the delays and if they find a vulnerable spot…….they will ask Iraq to give them more.

WTO does not play with silly rabbit governments. No invitation!

The GOI says that they will seat in 5 more months. Remind me to tell you to avoid WATERMELON and only pay attention to……JAMAL.

This WAR……I mean IRAQ…..has a lot of oil!!! It is the reincarnation of the campaign in KU. Now follow KU’s last baby steps in the 90’s.

I do not read nor trust all articles. The media which is the GOI in Iraq will be giving you less and less articles in the coming weeks. That’s good……less means ……….less lies. Just watch what they do.

They wait until the last nano second to do everything and hide the obvious truth like children who have just stolen candy and with every nano second that goes by they capitalize on that stolen time by continuing to ask ……..FOR MORE!!! No dignity………no respect……..for their people.

I once said they sit on a lake of oil……….they say they sit on a sea of oil. They are trying to tell you something.

The majority of our team was dismantled………because they came home from the war. The handful that are still there are POUNDING THE ROCK OF DIAMOND. I told you last month our team was only seeking LD’s in Iraqi banks. The more we pound the same rock……no matter how hard it is………it eventually chips. I have intel to share with you tomorrow on the LD’s.

Who controls the DFI accounts Right now? ...LOL! Who do You think? LOL!

Last week on my CC I said that the IQD was no longer on the OFAC list and set up to join the ISX the following week ............Then I said...........Opps............Wait a week LOL. Looks like it took more than 3 days....LOL!!!

UN meets on the 1st and 15th with the GOI every month. The Iraqi Stock Exchange WANTS to go international on the 15th of next month. Tomorrow is the 14th………we have a lot to talk about.

Contracts that were signed ……..how is that possible at a 3+ rate? Tell you tomorrow.

My Detroit Lions scored a touchdown that became like the GOI. One minute it was there……..one minute it wasn’t. Hillarious Clinton did the same thing in 3 to 4 hours………tell you about it tomorrow.

dont promote other sites did a audio interview with Ali and he graciously invited me to put it on my front post. I apologize I did not have time to go and get the link but apparently most of you have already listened to it based on your postings and calls to me. I want to encourage you that there will be a second audio released by DD if you want to go listen to it. As you know Family …….I support anyone ……..any site that wishes help others. There is only one site on the internet that I have no respect for and all of you know that site. I actually caution you about that site.

I think I will end for now and tell you to be of good cheer. To tell you how proud I am of how you helped each other over the weekend. As I told you……I read every post even if you hit 2000 daily! I am always of good cheer and pray for everyone. Sadly there are some of God’s creations that find good cheer in dark melancholy ………..that’s such a sad and lonely state of mind. So allow me to leave you with a quote from a great man that took a lot ……..from man.

“All you need is a heart ……..full of Grace.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

My Christian love and heart ……….to you. Aloha

KTF,

Frank

BILLANDMANDY............BOY DID YOU MISS MY PURPOSE WITH ELI. I AM NO ONE........JUST A HELPER!

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Buenas noches familiares,

T menos 110 ... ... o menos.

Al leer mi post pido a Dios que bendiga a los que lo hacen. Si estoy equivocado, no es con un corazón malicia y compartir con un corazón dispuesto. Si usted gana de mi post puede todo honor y gloria a Dios, nuestro Creador ir.

Hey RICHIECHOP ... ... .. te va gustar mirar por la ventana hacia el este y ver si el Gobierno de la India es visible a los ojos y el resto del mundo? "Nada me Cezzzzzzzzzzz". Entonces no hay nada que hablar es de que RICHIECHOP? Así que en vez ... ... .. el viernes pasado me llegó y le dijo a usted que yo estaba estudiando Basilea 1 y 11 a lo largo de

con lo que sugiere que el estudio de Basilea 111 porque estaba. También le dije que yo diría muy poco y hablar con usted acerca de que el lunes ... ... tres días después. Bueno, es bueno estar con ustedes otra vez el lunes y la familia empezó a notar todos los convenios de Basilea 111 artículos de hoy? Bueno ... .... Ahora que seguir estudiando. No temo que ... ... entender su propósito en este momento de nuestra inversión. En pocas palabras ... ... .. el sector bancario del mundo ha aprendido de sus errores del pasado. O puedo decir educadamente de los errores creados por unos pocos? Hay sólo un puñado de personas que corren este planeta nuestro. OMI ... .... Que debe ser culpado o dio las gracias por el conocimiento que poseemos ahora para rectificar la banca últimos caída libre en un mundo de incontrolables ... ... .. de crédito. Una de las cosas que Basilea 111 hará es aumentar la liquidez de los bancos internacionales en un 9%. Se trata de una gran cantidad de dinero que se requieren de estos bancos para meterse de lleno en sus bolsillos para producir esta red de seguridad en el futuro. Los bancos no les gusta tocar sus plataformas ... ... ... ... de la OMI que se ven obligados a. Pero para una buena llamada ... .... A la prevención de que no viven dentro de sus medios. OMI ... .. este paso va a fortalecer los bancos con dinero suficiente para que no se colapsan económicamente haciendo lucrativo o ampliar los préstamos. Usted y yo estamos a punto de ser bendecido y buscamos lugares para diversificar nuestras ganancias. Hace 20-30 años era muy fácil confiar en nuestros bancos ... ... ... con nuestro dinero. Esa confianza, lamentablemente, en este milenio se ha erosionado. OMI ... ... las acciones de Basilea 1 ... 2 ... ... .. 0.3 nos permitirá utilizar nuestros sistemas bancarios con nuestras ganancias de capital sólo se suma a la estabilidad del dólar. Si los sistemas bancarios no fueron purgados o fortificar como lo están haciendo muy poco dinero se encontraría en su dirección ... ... .. la estabilidad y el valor disminuye con el USD. Eso es sólo en nuestro país ... .... OMI es de vital importancia en los bancos extranjeros también porque muchas monedas están vinculadas al dólar de los EE.UU.. Este salvavidas no es sólo alrededor del cuello de los bancos, pero que ahora protege el cuello ... .... De mi dólar americano. El plan es muy complejo Familia ... ... no sólo afectan a una zona. Es una huella de la zona que afecta a una multitud de pequeños mecanismos. Así .......... ...... En general los bancos obtener nuevas restricciones dio una palmada en ellos. Una reformulación de las normas históricas objetivos para recortar la asunción de riesgos ........... límite de crisis en el futuro? Hmmmm ................. Permite espero. Estos reguladores globales están rehaciendo los reglamentos del mundo bancario. Es obligando a los bancos a aumentar no sólo de liquidez, sino la protección contra pérdidas inesperadas. Sin embargo, la OMI vendrá con una consecuencia de que más que probablemente afectará a nuestras vidas de nuestras hipotecas a los préstamos comerciales y sí, por supuesto ....... a los apestosos tarjetas de crédito.

¿Gobierno de la India? - give me a brake!

GOI = Gobierno de Iraq.