Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ﻼﻼﻼﻼﻼ

SouthPaw

Not much of a talker are ya, SouthPaw?

That's OK. Glad to have you here. Welcome.

Maynard

[/

It's the strong silent typing you gotta be careful of Maynard. My wife is still laughing at your post sitting in the van at home depot tears streaming can't breathe ahhhhh so funny sitting inthe rain. Still maybe it's code for go rv!

• Upvote 1

That deserves a beer, whenever this big ole party happens I'll buy ya a couple...lol B)

Yo, hey, Dinasaur's husband and da Chief:

Listen closely: It might well be that the absolutely greatest aspect of this RV actually and really happening, is the occurence of one big gathering amongst us all, tossin' barley waters back - apart from all the political, economic, financial, mathematical, psychological debt - and then more barley waters, and just sitting there laughing our bloody asses off!!!!!!!

P.S. if in fact this RV happens, my Mantra will be: "Seriously. There must be a god, 'cuz this happened."

Maynard

• Upvote 1