Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question on the Dinar

Kazoo219

Its been six years since I've had the dinar tucked away and out of sight.. I just recently decided to check the status of the exchange rate and noticed during my search on yahoo( Slicing three zeros).

What does that mean in particular? Does the 1 million I have become 1 thousand? That doesn't sound right and I don't think they would change their currency again...

Edited by Kazoo219
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Its been six years since I've had the dinar tucked away and out of sight.. I just recently decided to check the status of the exchange rate and noticed during my search on yahoo( Slicing three zeros).

What does that mean in particular? Does the 1 million I have become 1 thousand? That doesn't sound right and I don't think they would change their currency again...

Read every post in the LOP section and it will tell you.

Your 1 million will remain 1 million there will be no lop. The currency will not change to a different type of currency. According to Ali in his new interview, He is positive that there will not be a time limit on turning in the large denominations. The currency is the currency no matter the denomination and will be honored at face value for as long as there is a stable country of Iraq. Once it R/V's to reasonable amount, it will fluctuate just like any other currency. Very soon Iraq will be a wealthy nation and will continue to be as long as the government doesn't mess things up with rampant corruption or go back to being what it was under Saddam. This is a fresh start for Iraq, let's all hope they continue in the right direction for their people.

Edited by buckwheat

Buckwheat

Thanks for the reply.. What do you recommend that I do with the currency I have? 1 million (25,000 All large denominations)

Is there a way to get a foreign bank account?

What are these abbreviations for? LOP - R/V - D/V

Edited by Kazoo219

Buckwheat

Thanks for the reply.. What do you recommend that I do with the currency I have? 1 million (25,000 All large denominations)

Is there a way to get a foreign bank account?

Check the Section with Warka..

What are these abbreviations for? LOP - R/V - D/V

LOP-Loss of Profit

R/V- Revaluation

There is a post, if you check the Questions section, that was made recently on the abbreviations. Good Luck!

People like to muck this up. Here is a quick and simple answer to your question.

If there were a redenomination (L0P or RD)(3 zero L0P in this example) you would now exchange your 1 million old IQD for 1 thousand new IQD. The value in USD would remain the same.

So your telling me, worst cases scenario they would due a recall on that currency and issue new.. (The value in USD would remain the same.??????????? 0.00084 or 0.84)

Your 1 million will remain 1 million there will be no lop. The currency will not change to a different type of currency. According to Ali in his new interview, He is positive that there will not be a time limit on turning in the large denominations. The currency is the currency no matter the denomination and will be honored at face value for as long as there is a stable country of Iraq. Once it R/V's to reasonable amount, it will fluctuate just like any other currency. Very soon Iraq will be a wealthy nation and will continue to be as long as the government doesn't mess things up with rampant corruption or go back to being what it was under Saddam. This is a fresh start for Iraq, let's all hope they continue in the right direction for their people.

Is this true for all the dinars in circulation, 20 + trillion, including mine?