Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arise and Preside * Dutch & Tim Sheets * GiveHIM15 - 4/29/2024 - Prophetic Word

As he so often does, my brother, Tim, has released a powerful word of encouragement. He titled it:

Arise and Preside

Recently, I asked the Lord what His current word was to the church and nation. His answer was simple yet impactful: “Stay very focused.” The saying, “It’s darkest just before dawn,” certainly applies to our present times.(1) Darkness is presenting itself in ways that are very challenging and the body of Christ must live our lives persevering and staying focused. We cannot allow this present darkness to blind our thinking; rather, we must position ourselves to win one of the greatest battles our nation has ever been presented with.

When I was a student at Christ for the Nations, a guest speaker said something I wrote on the inside cover of my Bible. That Bible is on the shelf behind my desk to this day. The statement was, “Never doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light.” I can’t tell you how many times I’ve practiced that statement. In moments when I couldn’t see my way forward, my faith would rise up, and I would trust the promise of what God had shown me in the light. In dark times, remembering what God has said will keep the darkness from causing disillusionment.  

I have found myself so grieved concerning the darkness rising in our nation. Wickedness and lies are being arrogantly promoted. I have awakened often in the night overcome with a burden of intercession. On one of those nights, I began remembering all the words and promises God had given us, and began encouraging my faith by rehearsing them one after the other. The very next morning, the importance of one of those words was amplified to me. As I was watching the news, the commentator said, This is a very dark time in America’s history. Injustice is being championed in our courts.”

As I watched and agreed with his statement regarding injustice, Holy Spirit reminded me of a prophetic word He had given me: “As My Ekklesia prays and declares its faith, I will prepare a moment, and I will lance the boil of injustice in America. For I am a God of justice; injustice will not hinder the reaping of My harvest. Their threats will not silence My words.”

Could this be that moment? We are living in unprecedented times in America. The words of God have actually been labeled hate speech. I don’t pretend to know all God is doing right now, but I do know He will not allow injustice to stop His greatest harvest. I know He is still in charge and watching over His Word to perform it. He knows how to overwhelm darkness with His glorious light. Isaiah 60:1-2 (NKJV) says, “Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord is risen on you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people, but the Lord shall arise on you, and His glory shall be seen on you.”

“Darkness” is the Hebrew word choshek.(2) It means misery, destruction, or wickedness. It also means to be abundant with ignorance or falsehood. This certainly describes our present days. Our economy, laws, education, justice system, rights, and values are being destroyed. These are days of celebrated wickedness and extreme ignorance. Indeed, gross darkness is covering the people. 

“Gross darkness” is the Hebrew word araphel.(3) It means gloom, gloominess, thick dark clouds, thunder clouds (the kind that spin, producing tornados and twisters). Araphel metaphorically refers to people who frown, referencing days of foreboding clouds putting a frown on people. Who can deny that we are now living in such times?

But…never doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light. The promise of light is coming. The glory of the Lord will come upon you in times of gross darkness. Stay focused and remember what God has said. He knows how to bring supernatural, transformational reformation. We’re being called to stand in these challenging times with a confident faith that rests upon the brilliance and power of God. We are also being called to proclaim God’s Word, which brings hammering destruction to evil.

Jeremiah 23:29 (AMP) says, “Is not my word like a fire [that consumes all that cannot endure the test]? says the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks in pieces the rock [of most stubborn resistance]?” We are in a time when the true church, the Ekklesia, must stand in the face of darkness and stubborn resistance, declaring the fire-filled words of Almighty God. We are in times when we must swing the sledgehammer of God’s Word against evil and trust that His Word is going to bust evil to pieces.

Just as Jeremiah was, we are to be a prophetic voice to the nation. Jeremiah 1:9-10 (NLT) says, “I have put my words in your mouth. And I appoint you to stand up against nations and kingdoms. Some you must uproot and tear down, destroy and overthrow. Others you must build up and plant.”

God has appointed and given us powerful authority. The wording gives the picture of one presiding over. Preside means to occupy the place of authority or control. We are called to preside in the name of our King and influence the nations. We are to preside over evil and evil kingdoms by declaring the words of God. 

The Lord of Hosts decrees: 

“I have commissioned Michael to release sufficient warriors from his army to assist my Ekklesia and unlock America. Stay focused. They will swing the battering rams of heaven, which are energized by your decrees of My Word. Stay focused. I will release explosive power against entrenched evil. No longer will its wicked conspiracy be swept under the rug. I am pulling the corrupt rug off of it. I will expose diabolical plans. They will be seen clearly. I say to evil, ‘Your rug will become your burial shroud. I will bury your plans. Your tombstone reads, “Vanquished.” My Ekklesia and My angel armies will explode on your strongholds and destroy them, sending shock waves around the earth.’

“I will release sweeping change across the nation. I will break the back of demon princes, and they will not stand. I will unravel hell’s plans, their cover-up, coup, conspiracy, diabolical dynasty, and fraud. For the Lord of Hosts decrees to His uncompromising Ekklesia, arise with confidence, for I have portals throughout the land, and what I open, no one can close. I am opening windows over the earth, and from these portals of glory, you will now experience power flows of My might that overwhelm satanic plans. 

“I am releasing spiritual hurricanes. A rushing mighty wind is blowing through the land propelled by Holy Spirit and His angel armies; it will blow away the plan of the forever loser. The plans of darkness will be overthrown. My wind will uproot iniquity and doctrines of demons, and it will blow the lid off deception. It will expose demonic dictators and blow the lid off Jezebel’s government. 

“Stay focused. My angels are riding the winds, pulling the ropes of change. I am turning the tide for My people: turning the battles, turning the war, turning the fortunes, and overturning injustice. I am overruling leviathan and the media giants. I am many moves ahead of hell’s kingdom. Again, I say, ‘Stay focused.’”

Arise and preside in the name of our King!

Pray with me:  

Lord, we are determined to stay focused. We declare our confidence in You and we stand strong upon Your promises. We believe You are breaking the hold of evil and darkness in our nation as we release the hammer of Your Word. We believe Your light is rising on Earth, and Your glory on Your people. Darkness cannot defeat this light. We refuse to doubt in the dark time what You have shown us in the light. Your victory is certain.

Release great revelation to Your Ekklesia of Your established victory and our authority to enforce it. Bring revelation of the dominion You have given us to preside over the darkness, ruling for You. Open the portals You spoke of, portals of glory and might. Release the winds! Blow the lid off deception, and off Jezebel’s government. Release the battering rams, pull the cover off evil plans. We ask all of this in the Almighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Our decree:  

We declare that the Ekklesia will rise and preside in the Name of King Jesus. We decree that gross darkness is being broken over our nation, God’s glorious light is rising, and we will stay focused! 

Today’s post was contributed by my brother, Tim. You can learn more about him at TimSheets.org.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

---------------------------------------------------------

1. Thomas Fuller, Pisgah Sight (1650), Book II, ch. 2

2. James Strong, The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1990), ref. no. 6205.

3. Ibid., ref. no.  2822.

• Upvote 1