Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stephen Stills' Manassas - Song Of Love

umbertino

Was in Denver ( thinking of J. Kerouac " On The Road") and Boulder in the summer '77 ( I was 20 and full of energy....) as part of my 1st epic trip through the States ...Bummin' around by Greyhound ( I'm from small town Italy and money was tight in the least...Besides, ridin' the bus was a great way to get to meet friendly, for the most part, people at least back then...A few times after striking a conversation I'd be invited to stay over for the night.....Kind folks usually ...)...Enjoyed everything immensely ( Colorado and all the rest....37 states in 3 months....About 20,000 miles...Sleeping on the bus a lot of nights in order to save time & money...)...Great memories...Then went back again ( to the US) a few more times.....

In Denver my buddy got a ticket from cops for jaywalking while I was chilling in a hotel....Was supposed to show up at a court hearing in a 2 or 3 week time and was scared at that thought.....He didn't speak a word of English at the time...Then fell in love with English , went to University, graduated, became a teacher of English in high school.......

He could travel with me only 1 month out of the 3 planned as he was a semi-pro soccer player and team called him back ...So i went along by myself for the remaining 2  more months....

Love this one....A true gem...Music & lyrics...To me one of Stephen's highest peaks as an artist...

Without forgetting he'd already done beautiful things with Buffalo Springfield and CSNY

Great artist and guitarist