Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need some help please!!!

matthewd

Not to sound too ignorant, but I'm looking at opening a Warka account but I don't have a passport and would like some clarification on Government ID! If a Drivers Liscence doesn't qualify I'll have to try to get a passport! The possibilities of getting a passport , opening a Warka Acct. , and funding it before RV are probabbly slim to none but I want to diversify my dinar investments so i figure its worth a shot!! I just joined Dinar Vets and I'm learning alot fast , just hope its not too late!

Not to sound too ignorant, but I'm looking at opening a Warka account but I don't have a passport and would like some clarification on Government ID! If a Drivers Liscence doesn't qualify I'll have to try to get a passport! The possibilities of getting a passport , opening a Warka Acct. , and funding it before RV are probabbly slim to none but I want to diversify my dinar investments so i figure its worth a shot!! I just joined Dinar Vets and I'm learning alot fast , just hope its not too late!

BOARING!!!! j/k j/k :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1

I sent the required info to Warka to open my account over a week and half ago, and have yet to hear anything back from them. I followed up two days ago with an email to new customer accounts to find out the status and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions as to my next step.........I'm thinking start over. :blink:

I don't know if you have set up your Warka Account. You can use your driver's license to open a personal account. I think you need a passport for a corporate account. Also,

go to this website and it will give you exactly what to do. I e-mailed my info and got my account #'s in a few days. You get two #'s a USD account # and a IQD account #. I put all of

the money in my IQD when I transfered it from my bank and then e-mailed Mr. Issa to put the minimum of $150.00 in my USD account and the rest of the money will stay in IQD.

Now I'm trying to get online access so I can have access to my account on line. Hope this helped

http://dinarspeculation.com/how-to-open-a-warka-account-to-invest-in-iraqi-dinar/