Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Lock-In or not To Lock-In

whbiv

I posted this in the question forum, where I know it should be. However, this rumor forum gets a lot more reads, so I'm posting here too.

Ali is offering a lock-in rate, or you can wait and get the rate at the time you show up at his office. My gut says let it float.

Do you think it will go up or down post RV?

What would cause the rate to go down after announcement?

What are you planning to do?

Any thoughts are appreciated

Your friendly neighborhood peace warrior,

W

Read more:

I posted this in the question forum, where I know it should be. However, this rumor forum gets a lot more reads, so I'm posting here too.

Ali is offering a lock-in rate, or you can wait and get the rate at the time you show up at his office. My gut says let it float.

Do you think it will go up or down post RV?

What would cause the rate to go down after announcement?

What are you planning to do?

Any thoughts are appreciated

Your friendly neighborhood peace warrior,

W

Read more:

I think the lock in rate you are referring to is; the rate at which you can Purchase Dinar from him not Sell them to him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, the lock in rate is what the CBI rate is at the time you make the appt.

You are correct. Ali has always said, on the day you make your appointment, he will lock in that day's rate. So if you called today and made your appointment for 2--3 days afterwards - you get the today's rate. Ali, is definitely smart. I'm sure you don't have to lock it in. But this is another way he could make alot of money. I think once the rate comes out, it will steadily increase. Scooter had mentioned that he could see a double rv, several monts down the road. Yes, it could feasibly fall - if something catastrophic happened. Ali, could lose his shorts in that respect, but I don't think that will happen.

• Downvote 1

Dogmatic is completely correct. You make your appt with Ali and you may choose ,at that time, if you wish to lock in that days rate or not. Personally I can't answer that question until it RV's and we see the volatility of the market reaction to IQD going international. If they seat the government and it is stable and nothing " major" occurs in the region ,then I believe it will rise fairly quickly. So, floating the rate will be the best bet in that particular situation.

All that being said, I'm not going to rush and cash in the first 2 weeks anyway , because I'm going to wait for a smaller spread than will be initially released.

Edited by Uncle Barkie