Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The USD Is Stable On Local ISX.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

The USD is stable On ISX.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:    Stability Of Dollar Exchange Rates On The Local ISX.

ARTICLE: The exchange rates of the Dollar against the Iraqi Dinar stabilized, today, Wednesday, on the local stock exchange.  The selling price of the Dollar amounted to 147,000 Dinars for 100 US Dollars, while the purchase price was 145,000 Dinars for 100 dollars.   
More Than $265 Million In Central Bank Sales Today recorded the central bank’s sales of foreign currency in an auction today, Wednesday, more than 265 million Dollars.   

Here's another article related to the above...Iraq to become an economic power broker in the Middle East...the future is looking brighter for Iraq...

From Other Sources:    Iraqi-Saudi Talks On Money & Economics.

ARTICLE: Today, Thursday, the Iraqi Ministry of Finance announced the holding of a meeting to discuss the development of mutual cooperation in the field of finance & economy.
The ministry said in a statement, received by the Noon, a news agency, that Minister Taif Sami met with the Saudi Minister of Investment, Khaled Al-Falih & discussed with him joint files in the fields of economy, money & investment & openness towards developing partnership with the Kingdom in various sectors, on the sidelines of the meetings of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council in its session. Fifth, held in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.   The meeting witnessed, according to the statement, discussions on consolidating bilateral relations between the two friendly countries, through the development of mutual cooperation in the field of finance & economy, in addition to discussing the activation of memorandums of understanding signed between the two countries, especially with regard to the banking sector & the abundant investment opportunities in Iraq & facilitating the entry requirements of Saudi investors.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's a ridiculous story from Bruce the Goose...the ER & Budget was made public, today...We don't know the contents of the Budget or the new ER because it remains hidden...how can something be made public & be hidden at the same time...Bruce?  So what's the public known rate...Brucie?

Bruce the Goose  via  PDK:    The New ER Is Now Public.

ARTICLE: Over the weekend, certainly by Sunday Iraq was going to expose their budgets & the new rate would be in the budget.  They did do that.  But we were kept from seeing the new rates & we won’t see it until Thursday.  There’s what I’m hearing out of Iraq.  The new rate is supposed  to be available to us to see here on Thursday.  Exchanges on Thursday.  I’m just telling you I’m being told from some pretty strong sources…I think we’re looking pretty good.  Right now.

• Haha 6

Here's another article related to the above...Something BIG Is Happening With The Dinar....

MntGoat:   Something Big Happening With The Dinar.

ARTICLE:  Yes, we are VERY close to something BIG happening with the Dinar.  Yes, I do have some concerns about not seeing any news about the 'Project To Delete The Zeros',   Integral to the RV is this 'Project To Delete The Zeros'.   One can not happen without the other.  Many time already, Al-Sundani has told the citizens of Iraq the Dinar is stronger than the Dollar.   Yet it is still less than 1/6 of a penny.  So when will they make this move & prove it to the citizens & given them a new rate?

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...Could the Dinar RV before hitting the FOREX?  One Guru thinks so...

Pimpy:    A Good Possibility.

TIDBIT: If the RV hasn’t happened by the time the currency is on the Forex it should show in real time…There’s a good possibility that before it hits the Forex that the RV will happen.

• Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...MarkZ is hearing...

MarkZ  via  PDK:    Let 'Er Rip.

ARTICLE: I am now hearing they want to let this thing rip on the 30th-31st on the street level & that we will see a lot happening over the weekend-including Iraq’s Budget.  They expect to pass it rubber stamp it this Saturday allowing them to move forward with rate changes.  I think this month is very much still in play.

Here's another article related to the above...Pimpy is betting on the RV rather than a RI...

Pimpy:  RI  vs  RV.

ARTICLE: Let’s clear this up…an RI is a reinstatement.   People always intermingle that with the RV.  An RI would be reinstating the rate in which a currency once was.   In Kuwait…they were invaded, they dropped the value way down but after Iraq was removed…they reinstated the rate where it was before the invasion.   As far as Iraq is concerned, way different because what happened in Kuwait was a short period of time, not to mention Iraq is under restrictions.   Are they going to have a reinstatement?   I don’t think so.  That’s my opinion.   But could it happen?  Of course.  Anything is possible.   I think you’re going to see an RV which is a re-value.

• Thanks 1