Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Introduction Of Notes & Coins Was Given..

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

The introduction of notes & coins was given.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Walking Stick  via  Frank26:   The Introduction Of Notes & Coins Was Given.

ARTICLE:  {CBI’s private bank meeting minutes continued.   Introduction of notes & coins was given.  The date of the new small categories & coins is a reality.   It’s a fact.   IMO the citizens of Iraq are learning about what we’re telling you right now.   They’re learning about it & you’re going to see the articles as they talk about all these subjects [In the coming weeks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Wish I could believe them, but they said the ATM's were loaded with the NSCN's over 3 years ago, only to be proven a lie. Then just recently said they were loaded, only to then say a note is on the new ATM machines that say they will soon be loaded. Deception like theirs is not something I want to achieve ever

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Danishere4news2 said:

Wish I could believe them, but they said the ATM's were loaded with the NSCN's over 3 years ago, only to be proven a lie. Then just recently said they were loaded, only to then say a note is on the new ATM machines that say they will soon be loaded. Deception like theirs is not something I want to achieve ever

Once again, the Gurus speak in generalities without hard core facts.

They offer no specifics because they are full of it.

• Pow! 1

20 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Once again, the Gurus speak in generalities without hard core facts.

They offer no specifics because they are full of it.

It is amazing how they can lie constantly & have no shame. At a time I had some respect for walkingstick, but over the years I realized he is nothing more than a liar. Claims he has bank friends in Iraq, yet proven wrong on many claims that should be very well known to them in banking. These instances are not misinformed, but just flat out lies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1