Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How It All Started * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 11/30/2022 - Perspective

ronscarpa

November 30, 2022

How It All Started

Thank you for joining me today. If I look like I’m excited, I am. Our new book is finally here. Today I’m going to be sharing from it. We have chosen some of our best Give Him 15 posts - the ones where we have received the most positive feedback. Some are regarding America’s destiny, as well as the origin of the Appeal to Heaven flag. You’ll hear about the Ekklesia, decrees, and some readings will just be inspirational. I have taken these teachings from my 45 years of study and prayer. This book is the first of three, a trilogy. It is a high-quality hardback book, and we are offering it for $15. Some books of this quality are $25, but we have priced ours reasonably so everyone can have one. We also have a matching journal in our store for those of you who need more than the extra pages we have made available within the book. I believe this new book will enhance your walk with God and will help mature you in prayer - for yourself and for our nation. I’ll begin…

I am confident our prayers are being used to release what God needs for the shifting of our government, as well as to begin the coming revival. Not one prayer has been unfruitful or unproductive! As we have mentioned before, our prayers are filling the bowls of heaven (Revelation 5:8).

I also came to realize, however, that the posts were taking on another purpose. Many who read and watched were using them as their daily devotional. Others commented that the posts were bringing them hope. Thousands of people told us they started their day with the “15” post, urging us not to stop them after the 2020 election process ended.

As I prayed, a new concept emerged in my heart. Not only could a large number of us agree in prayer each day, but we could also use the posts to teach and shape believers into what God needs and desires in this new era. We have found that many believers want to know more about intercession, some lacking even a basic biblical foundation of faith and prayer. Thousands email us wanting to know about decrees, declarations, the Ekklesia, and numerous other subjects we have discussed. Therefore, we continue to teach on prayer and revelation needed to mature the Ekklesia (the church)(1) in her role of representing Christ on the earth. The church must mature her biblical worldview, learn to hear from God, and become more acquainted with Him.

Thank you for taking this journey with us on a daily basis. Without you, there is no reason for Give Him 15. It exists to multiply prayer and bring understanding to you regarding your walk with Christ.

My journey involves a different flag in America’s past, one that is especially relevant to our God-given purpose and destiny. Modern-day progressives, historical revisionists, liberal politicians, and humanistic professors would scoff at the notion that America was established by God for a divine purpose. They would also mock the assertion that our founders believed in and honored this divine-human partnership. As John Adams said, however, “facts are stubborn things…”(2) These modernists may not like our origins, but they can’t change them. Yahweh, the God of the Bible, was indeed involved in America’s founding and He did so for His unique purpose.

When General George Washington commissioned the Appeal to Heaven flag to fly over our naval ships in the Revolutionary War(3) - don’t look for that in our modern-day American history books - little did he know that 240 years later, God would ordain that it fly again. This time around, however, it wouldn’t fly over a fledgling nation being born, but over the most powerful nation in the world being reborn. This rebirth isn’t literal, of course, but is a spiritual and moral renewal that will resurrect America’s God-given calling, purpose, and greatness.

Today, let it be said of our generation that when a nation teetered on the edge of destruction, having lost the ancient path of truth, we answered the divine call to war for its restoration. Let it be said of us, as it was of our forefathers, that in the face of overwhelming odds, we took our stand in the celestial courtroom, appealing to the Judge of all the earth for His saving grace, mercy, and sustaining power.

Let us appeal to heaven…it still works!

The word patriot comes from the Greek word pater, which means “father.”(4) A patriot is one who honors and embraces the heritage, visions, and ideals of their father/s. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob honors this principle; so should we. True patriotism connects us to our roots: past ideals, creeds, purposes, covenants made with God, and other aspects. This connection makes history relevant, giving us benchmarks and boundaries from which to measure our present and future. In a literal sense, for one to say he or she is a “patriotic” American and not embrace the principles of our Founders, which includes allegiance to and partnership with God, is a contradiction in terms.

When Lewis Morris was faced with the monumental decision of whether or not to sign the Declaration of Independence, his brother warned him vehemently against it. The cost - life, fortune, perhaps family - would simply be too great. Morris’ response was one for the ages: “Damn the consequences, give me the pen.”(5) Would that today’s government leaders had such unselfish, patriotic hearts. Some do, of course, but far too few. Perhaps others will one day discover the true American soul. For many, it is too late; they sold out to selfish ambition long ago.

Words may very well be the greatest conduit of authority and power in the world. God’s “Let there be” created the world and everything in it.

Ecclesiastes 12:11 says, “The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies” (KJV). Nails help us build, construct, assemble, and hold things together. So do words. The Master Craftsman used words to build the earth, the seas, the mountains, and all the other amazing elements and dimensions of creation. Hebrews 1:3 tells us He also holds all of this together by the power of His words and decrees!

Luke’s gospel says that even the incarnation - God becoming human - was caused by a combination of God’s words and Spirit. When Mary asked how she, a virgin, could have a child, the angel informed her that the power of Holy Spirit would overshadow her and impregnate her with Jesus (1:35). Then he said, “Nothing will be impossible with God” (1:37). This translation of Luke 1:37 doesn’t do justice to the strength of what the angel actually said. The most literal and accurate rendering is: “No word spoken by God is without power.”(6) What a statement this is, and what ramifications it carries for us. Our all-powerful God infuses transcendent power into His words. They become the carriers of His awesome strength.

We become the voice of God on the earth, decreeing His decrees for Him! Job 22:28 says, “You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; and light will shine on your ways.” The first part could be more literally rendered “You will decree a decree.(7) We discern God’s will and/or His decree - what He has determined about a given situation - and we decree His decree. Incredible!

The Declaration of Independence

As our Founders declared their independence from England, they also acknowledged their dependence upon God. The Declaration of Independence, our original founding document, has four clear references to God, speaking of Him as our Lawmaker, Creator, Judge, and Protector. The Declaration concludes with these words:

“For the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.”(8)

After signing the Declaration, some wept. Others, like Witherspoon, bowed their heads in prayer.(9) Samuel Adams rose and stated, “We have this day restored the Sovereign, to Whom alone men ought to be obedient. He reigns in heaven and...from the rising to the setting sun, may His Kingdom come.”(10) To say God wasn’t involved in raising up America is asinine.

Satan had been beaten up by Christ in every possible way for three years. The blind saw, the lame walked, the deaf heard, and the dead were raised. Then just when he thought he had finally defeated the Son of God, Christ turned the tables on him and rose from the dead. At least He was finally gone from the planet, back to heaven, satan must have thought. Then, on the day of Pentecost, satan’s absolute worst nightmare was realized: there were 120 more just like Him!

And the multiplication has never stopped.

Christ brought us into the family of God. He made us His brothers and sisters, sons and daughters of the Most High God, His joint-heirs. We bear His image and name. We are filled with His Spirit and completely authorized to reveal and represent Him on earth. And that can never be stopped or reversed.

That, my friend, is what Resurrection Day means to me!

Pray with me:

Father, we thank You for forming this nation as a beacon of light, a city on a hill. Thank You for the leaders of each state who wrote into their constitutions an acknowledgment of and dependence upon You. We pray now for today’s government leaders. Give us legislators and judges who diligently acknowledge reliance upon You and Your statutes. Only through You will we see America’s destiny fulfilled.

Heal America’s breaches; heal our history. Repair the racial wounds and deliver us from wicked leaders that use them to divide us. Remove them from positions of authority. Expose their hypocrisy and evil agendas.

We boldly ask You to bless our nation and bring a sweeping revival - an awakening that will touch every soul. Come, Holy Spirit, sweep across our land. We invite You into our states and cities. We ask for these things in Christ’s name, Amen.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

1. The Greek word for “church” is ekklesia and means ‘legislative assembly’ or ‘selected ones.’ This is not a religious term at all, but a governmental term that is used many times in classical Greek for a group of people who have been summoned and gathered together to govern the affairs of a city. For Jesus to use this term means He is giving the keys of governmental authority in His Kingdom to the church.” - Simmons, Brian. The Passion Translation, Passion & Fire Ministries, Inc., 2017.

(Also See R. Scott and H.G. Liddell, A Greek Lexicon of the New Testament, p.196; and Seyffert, Oskar, A Dictionary on Classical Antiquities, p. 202-203.)

2. Adams, John. Argument in Defense of British Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials. 4 December 1770.

3. Richard Frothingham, History of the Siege of Boston, and of the Battles of Lexington, Concord, and Buner Hill, Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1849, p. 261.

4. “Strong's Greek: 3962. πατήρ (patér) -- a father.” Bible Hub, https://biblehub.com/greek/3962.htm. Accessed 31 December 2020.

5. Branch, Mark Alden. ““Damn the consequences. Give me the pen.” | This just in.” Yale Alumni Magazine, 3 July 2014, https://yalealumnimagazine.org/blog_posts/1831-damn-the-consequences-give-me-the-pen. Accessed 2 January 2021.

6. Bible Hub, “For no word from God shall be void of power.” https://biblehub.com/multi/luke/1-37.htm. Accessed 28 June 2021.

7. “Strong's Hebrew: 1504. גָּזַר (gazar) -- to cut, divide, decree.” Bible Hub, https://biblehub.com/hebrew/1504.htm. Accessed 28 June 2021.

8. The Declaration of Independence. July 4, 1776.

9. Marshall, Peter, and David Manuel. The Light and the Glory. Revell, 1977.

10. Ibid., p. 309.

• Upvote 1