Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING TODAY

MyLadiesDaddy

These types of events will escalate rapidly and it will end in disaster. 

New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in 'despicable criminal act'

Sayreville Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour found dead inside vehicle outside apartment with multiple gunshot wounds

A local councilwoman in New Jersey was killed during a shooting outside her home Wednesday evening, according to officials.

Sayreville Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour, a Republican, was 30 years old and described by Mayor Victoria Kilpatrick as "dedicated member of our Borough Council who was truly committed to serve all of our residents."

A 911 call reported shots fired around 7:22 p.m, the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office said. A female, identified by New Jersey Globe reporter David Wildstein as Dwumfour, was found dead in her vehicle with multiple gunshot wounds.

"This is an active and ongoing investigation anyone with information or surveillance footage of the area is asked to call Detective Rebecca Morales of the Sayreville Police Department at 732-727-4444 or Detective Michelle Coppola of the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office 732-745-3477," the prosecutor's office said.

Kilpatrick called the shooting a "despicable criminal act."

A Facebook account for Detective Juan Rodriguez and Pastor Doctor Nelia Rodriguez also reported that Dwumfour was killed.

"We are so heartbroken to announce that our friend, Councilwoman from Sayreville, part of our HRC (Human Relation Commission), our personal friend, a woman of God Eunice Dwumfour was [murdered] tonight in Sayreville," the couple wrote. 

They added, "She was an amazing friend, a woman who loved God. We were just at our HRC meeting January 5th 2023 and I just saw her this morning at the store. I remember saying to her I see you at the HRC meeting tomorrow, not knowing tonight was going to be the end of her life. I can't stop crying. She was 30 years young and full of life."

The question everyone should be asking here is what the heck is happening in Austin that so many people are risking their lives and fighting over spoiled food? 

We've really have become a third world nation. 

Chaos in Austin amid power outages as residents seen dumpster diving at H-E-B grocery store

Posts on social media led people to believe that spoiled goods tossed into dumpsters outside Austin H-E-B grocery store was 'free food'

Hundreds of people were seen dumpster diving and fighting over "free food" that was discarded by an H-E-B store after a power outage on Thursday. 

An official in Travis County, Texas, is warning the public not to eat the food retrieved from dumpsters outside the store, which was spoiled and unsafe for consumption.

Witnesses said grocery store employees were seen tossing meat and other perishable foods after a power outage at the store caused them to start to go bad, Fox 7 Austin reported.

Spoiled food discarded from the H-E-B Grocery store on I-35 and William Cannon in Austin, Texas.  (Travis County Precinct 4 Constable / Fox News)

A Travis County Constable stand next to a grocery cart full of spoiled food

Deputies with the Travis County Precinct 4 Constable's Office and Austin Police Department worked to clear the area after more than 250 people were fooled into believing that spoiled food thrown away in dumpsters was "free."  (Travis County Precinct 4 Constable.)

But someone posted on social media that there was "free food" at the store. Soon after, more than 250 people showed up and began fighting over rotting trash, according to Travis County Precinct 4 Constable George Morales. 

"This is not free food!" Morales warned on Facebook. "The food is rotten and spoiled, and is unsafe to eat."

Morales said that deputies with Precinct 4 and the Austin Police Department responded to roads that were gridlocked because of the misinformation on social media. Police worked to clear the area.

"If you know someone that got food, let them know it is not safe," Morales said.

The Mayor of Austin apologized Friday after widespread power outages stretched into a third day following a deadly winter storm that has sent city officials scrambling and unable to say when the power will be back on.

"The city let its citizens down. The situation is unacceptable to the community, and it’s unacceptable to me," said Mayor Kirk Watson, a Democrat who took office in January. "And I’m sorry."

• 4 weeks later...

This crap is going to get out of control. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she was 'attacked' in restaurant by 'insane' woman: 'Completely out of control'

The Georgia Congresswoman says the incident was prompted by political differences

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-attacked-inside-restaurant-insane-woman-completely-out-control

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., says warmongers and Biden admin leaders are going lead U.S. into WWIII on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., said Monday night that she was "attacked" by an "insane woman" at a restaurant and yelled at by the woman's son over her political stances.

"They had no respect for the restaurant or the staff or the other people dining or people like me who simply have different political views," Greene wrote in a tweet. "They are self righteous, insane, and completely out of control."

Greene said she was at a table working with staffers and did not even notice the mother and son until they "turned into demons."

"I was sitting at my table, working with my staff, and never even noticed these people until they turned into demons," she explained. "People used to respect others even if they had different views. But not anymore. Our country is gone."

The Republican firebrand has previously been subject to threats, as well.

Federal prosecutors announced earlier this month that a New York man had pleaded guilty to making threatening phone calls to Greene's office in Washington, D.C.

Joseph F. Morelli, 51, admitted to leaving several voicemail messages in March 2022 that targeted Greene.

Greene said the incident was sparked by a difference of political opinions. (AP)

"I'm gonna have to take your life into my own hands … I'm gonna hurt you. Physically, I'm gonna harm you," Morelli said in one of the messages.

Greene's office did not immediately respond to FOX News Digital about Monday's alleged attack.

• Upvote 1