Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Iraq would emerge from UN Chapter 7 with six months, MP says

super

I don't know if anyone seen this article, found it in another forum posted by TAV. I think this is big news! :cool:

Iraq would emerge from UN Chapter 7 with six months, MP says

Thursday, December 24th 2009 5:13 PM

Baghdad, Dec. 24 (AKnews) - A deputy from the Kurdish Alliance in the Iraqi Parliament said on Thursday that Iraq would emerge from the responsibilities of Chapter seven of the United Nations, which was imposed on Iraq since the time of the former regime, within the next six months.

"Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said during the Parliament

Nice find!
Thanks Kaperoni, strange enough, everyone I've mentioned this to don't seem interested in the article because it doesn't go with the current rumors. :):D But the point is, people would rather believe rumors with no links than an article with the link for proof. It's crazy! :D :D

I don't think it is the fact that this doesn't coincide with all the rumors. It says they will be out of CH 7 within 6 months. That doesn't mean that they won't be out in 6 days.

This is all a big mind F right now. The IMF being known to do a lot of changes at the 1st of the year, 3-4 days of banks being closed, all the talk of the GCC after the 1st....There are plenty of other facts that would lead me to believe that this could very well happen over the weekend. Again none of this is rumor, the times of my friend has a friend who knows someone are over. It is all in the news. It is all out there for anyone who has an interest to read. I think of the people in this for the last 5+ years....All you had to go on were rumors cause all the pieces were not in place. Well I think it is safe to say that they are now.

I can definitely wait 6 months....No problem at all, but things do look good for this weekend.

Good find as well.

Hoppy New Year folks

I don't know if anyone seen this article, found it in another forum posted by TAV. I think this is big news! :cool:

Iraq would emerge from UN Chapter 7 with six months, MP says

Thursday, December 24th 2009 5:13 PM

Baghdad, Dec. 24 (AKnews) - A deputy from the Kurdish Alliance in the Iraqi Parliament said on Thursday that Iraq would emerge from the responsibilities of Chapter seven of the United Nations, which was imposed on Iraq since the time of the former regime, within the next six months.

"Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said during the Parliament’s host session about the emerging of Iraq' from Chapter seven of the United Nations, that Iraq is just around to get out of it," pointing out that "Iraq will be out soon; about the middle of next year," Mahmoud Othman told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/97077/

Good find super. I think I would rather believe something in the news then rumors that hasn't materialized yet. I can maybe see an RV happening between now and then, and I can certainly can wait until June or July with no problem. This is good news nevertheless, thanks! :cool:

I don't think it is the fact that this doesn't coincide with all the rumors. It says they will be out of CH 7 within 6 months. That doesn't mean that they won't be out in 6 days.

This is all a big mind F right now. The IMF being known to do a lot of changes at the 1st of the year, 3-4 days of banks being closed, all the talk of the GCC after the 1st....There are plenty of other facts that would lead me to believe that this could very well happen over the weekend. Again none of this is rumor, the times of my friend has a friend who knows someone are over. It is all in the news. It is all out there for anyone who has an interest to read. I think of the people in this for the last 5+ years....All you had to go on were rumors cause all the pieces were not in place. Well I think it is safe to say that they are now.

I can definitely wait 6 months....No problem at all, but things do look good for this weekend.

Hoppy New Year folks

If it doesn't turn out to be good this weekend, then it's probably next weekend; otherwise the next.....right? :eek::eek::eek:

Good find as well.

Thanks Kaperoni, strange enough, everyone I've mentioned this to don't seem interested in the article because it doesn't go with the current rumors. :):D But the point is, people would rather believe rumors with no links than an article with the link for proof. It's crazy! :D :D

The RV dosen't need Ch7 to be lifted they can happen at the same time, and every article isn't real..... I'm sensing an RV very, very soon...