Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tell me why....

Willie1505

I'm a novice at best but have owned IQD for 12 years and am excited by the news I'm reading these days.  But can someone more knowledgeable, and that probably includes most of you, explain why it wouldn't be the smartest move possible for Iraq to "revalue" their currency by removing 2 zeros from the current value ($.0006896) to lift the value to $.068 and declare that "big bills" will only be accepted as valid currency for 90 days?  That would allow them to retrieve all the foreign held currency and draw down their M1 money supply to something manageable.  At that point, with an M1 supply of say $4 trillion, they could justify revaluing the currency at 1 IQD to 1 USD.   At present, if their M1 is anything like the 44 trillion it once was, there is no possible way they can support a 1 to 1 revaluation.  That'd be more monetary value in 1 nation's currency than all other nation's currencies combined.  And why would anyone here be disappointed with a revaluation of $.06+?  That's a 60X return on our investment.  I, for one, would be thrilled with that.  So can someone help me understand why that wouldn't make the most sense for the nation of Iraq?  Thanks for your input.  

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Willie1505 said:

I'm a novice at best but have owned IQD for 12 years and am excited by the news I'm reading these days.  But can someone more knowledgeable, and that probably includes most of you, explain why it wouldn't be the smartest move possible for Iraq to "revalue" their currency by removing 2 zeros from the current value ($.0006896) to lift the value to $.068 and declare that "big bills" will only be accepted as valid currency for 90 days?  That would allow them to retrieve all the foreign held currency and draw down their M1 money supply to something manageable.  At that point, with an M1 supply of say $4 trillion, they could justify revaluing the currency at 1 IQD to 1 USD.   At present, if their M1 is anything like the 44 trillion it once was, there is no possible way they can support system" rel="">support a 1 to 1 revaluation.  That'd be more monetary value in 1 nation's currency than all other nation's currencies combined.  And why would anyone here be disappointed with a revaluation of $.06+?  That's a 60X return on our investment.  I, for one, would be thrilled with that.  So can someone help me understand why that wouldn't make the most sense for the nation of Iraq?  Thanks for your input.  

If i remember correctly, there were a lot of articles that mentioned about " deleting / removing 3 zeros " so many many times in the past. And i think deleting 3 zeros is what iraq wants it. And iraq has never mentioned the articles about " deleting 1 zero or 2 zeros or even 4 zeros " at all before. And, i remembered ( but i didn't remember who posted it before ) reading the article posted by a member here and the article was about deleting zeros and the most interesting thing was at the bottom of the article mentioning about the rate something like " 1 USD=1.45 IQD " ( 1 usd= 1450 iqd, then delete 3 zeros=1.45 iqd ). That means 1 iqd= 0.69 usd. Again, This is iraq what we are talking about. Iraq like to talk talk talk so many times and then finally BS and gone like a wind.

• Upvote 3