Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:30 PM CDT - 10/02/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward    [Q? How fast do you think it will go up from 1:1 ? Meaning how long for $3-$4  per dinar?]  My opinion. Not financial or investment advice. It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over $3...At $3 dollars a million dinar is worth $3 million...they will trade dinar for USD in country at a one to one rate to get them off the street. Don't confuse that with the rate we exchange at...between  A$3 and $4.80 in my opinion...I'm still looking for the Boom with eyes on Iran.

*** Pimpy  ...6 missiles were launched.  This is on the heals of Al-Kazemi trying to talk Mike Pompeo and them out of closing the U.S. embassy and now other embassies internationally are talking about closing.  This is all bad.  All of this is bad for Iraq.  If the embassies start closing that means they don't feel secure there.  That means it's unstable and this is a huge major blow to what we're trying to achieve both short term and long term...I'm watching the country unite to stop this.  

*** tman23  ...I take you back to this old article quote. "THE NEW CURRENCY MUST COME FIRST AS A PRECURSOR TO THE OLD AND REMOVING THE 3 ZEROES" .... In Iraq the central bank will send change to the finance minister he will forward it to the President ... The above quote has always been a wonder to a LOP or if there will be a short period of time for an exchange including the 3 zeros with a new rate .... sept 28 and on Iraq always got hot on the currency issue , they did back in 2012 when they were going to do it but Shabibi had an arrest warrant out on him...GET READY FOR RED OCTOBER...NOT THE MOVIE...MORE TO THIS STORY AS IT BEGINS.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Regarding tman23's post above ... he failed to mention that it was also clearly stated many times that the current 3 zero notes would coexist with the new currency for quite a period of time. That's something to consider..! :salute: Ron

• Thanks 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Frank26 *** The Finance Minister [Seleh]...on the 19th [said]...our exchange rate is going to stay the way it is...the following day on the 20th Seleh says the complete opposite.  'Yeah, there's a study about the exchange rate...we're going to change it. It's not going to be the way it is. We're going to change the exchange rate yeah. I'm sorry, my bad.' 

*** Kaperoni *** This past weekend much of the attention was focused on two different articles one discusses implement implementation of the delete three zeros or LOP.  The other is when it would be appropriate to float the Iraqi dinar. The delete 3 zeros is not a solution it is a neutral event where the dinar maintains the same value but it removes the zeros. This is a common occurrence in many countries that are unable to develop a private sector and have economic growth. Many in Iraq want them to do this...The other option is to build a private sector by passing laws, creating a suitable business environment, and attracting foreign investment. Doing so would allow the economy to prosper and as a result the dinar to grow in value and be a true value based on real economic success...we will have to wait and watch and see if Iraq decides to do the right thing or not...

*** Sheila *** ...the Economic Reform will be coming through Kurdistan. The Kurds are a model of security and investment. There are many closed door meetings at the CBI today…no media…. Kazemi is going to the US for a 4 day visit… Many roads will cross on the 28th with the World Bank and the CBI…. Now the CBI is giving speeches about lifting the zeros...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The U.S. House of Representatives decides to cancel the use of military force in Iraq"  Yay!  We feel they're stable enough to be there on their own and that's exactly what they did.  This is a good move.  We're restoring the sovereignty of Iraq.  Notice that they said, 'We want you to respect our sovereignty.  We want sovereignty, sovereignty, sovereignty.' Sovereignty is a nation that can stand on their own without any outside help.

*** MilitiaMan ***  Article: "AL-KAZEMI’S ADVISOR: THE PROJECT TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS SUBJECT TO TWO CONDITIONS" Quote: "appropriate conditions are achieved, cash payments in Iraq..."  Wow...Imo they are achieved. CASH PAYMENTS RETROACTIVE to come imo..!

• By ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat *** I have some “WOW” news for you...Yes, this news is amazing since the financial advisor to the prime minister suggested that they perform the project to delete the zeros. We have not heard any discussions on this project for a very long time. It is about time. They are discussing it as part of the solution to the financial mess they are in...once again they are debating the need to do the project (which will get us the RV and shortly afterwards the RI).  What we need is for the finance committee, through the pressure from the prime minister and his financial advisor and economists, to work with the CBI and then later for the CBI to confirm that they are moving ahead. We have not yet gotten this confirmation...

*** Pimpy *** When they tell you it's being exchanged in country...that doesn't make no sense...I want you to understand something.  If the rate change happened in country do you understand what type of black market we'd have going on here?  You can go to the United States and buy the currency dirt cheap, run over to the border, give it to a friend who can run it to Iraq, exchange it for the higher exchange rate, take the money, bring it back to you, go back to your country buy more and get rich that way.  This is why there is no change of rate in country.  It would definitely disable the currency.  That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Pimpy's comments are meant to refute the nonsense rumors being posted around the various dinar forums. 

Have a Blessed Tuesday everyone ... RON 

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor: The Central Bank is able to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar" Quote:   "The Central Bank had confirmed the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it."  People keep talking about this...that a rate change is coming - coming sooner than you know.  I believe it's going to change too but not that dang soon...I'm surprised it's taken this long but hang tight it's going to happen...

*** Frank26  The U.S. Treasury directly told the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency'...we have articles - IMF telling the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency' directly.  I mean directly the World Bank tells the CBI, 'Do it. Do it.  You're sovereign.  Raise the value.'...Look at all of those that are telling them to raise the value of their currency beside you.

***  Pimpy  We haven't had  any kind of disruptions recently.  No civil unrest.  No protests.  No missiles.  No terrorist attacks.  No Iran being bullies.  It looks like foreign companies are coming in to do business.  Looking real good.  And the dinar is going in the right direction.

*** Kaperoni  Almost a year after it was written, Iraq still has not implemented the majority of the 'white papers' which were designed to diversify Iraq's economy.  I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions.  Iraq must pass laws and create a suitable investment climate before the dinar could ever appreciate in value.  ...as I've stated numerous times the Iraqi dinar is pegged to the US dollar so outside the country the exchange rate is fixed and does not change. Until they decide to unpeg and float the dinar there will be no International change in the currency value.

• By ronscarpa

*** Frank26 *** You are now seeing the campaign that we told you would come out from Mustafa Ghaleb, the CBI governor.  A campaign we said to educate the citizens, everyone...on the new 'mechanism'...what is the new mechanism?  A plan.  What is the plan? A new exchange rate.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The dollar is declining and central bank sales are declining".  This is great news...I told you outside of waiting for some type of RV or RI announcement there's other things we should be looking for.  The dollar is still declining against the dinar.  This is good.  It's not like a lot but it's still good.  It's going in the right direction...the other day you could get 1490 dinars for a dollar.  It is now dropped down to 1485 dinars per dollar.  Now I get it.   Some people will bash it but you don't get it.  It's going in the correct direction.  If it goes in increments and it just chugs right along every week I'll take it.  Seriously, as long as it's going in the right direction that's all that matters...

*** Other Posts ***  Not much of significance to post.  Lots of real BS being posted by the pumpers. I'm sure Luigi will post some of the outrageous statements being made about this weekend. 

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.