Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:30 PM CDT - 10/02/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward    [Q? How fast do you think it will go up from 1:1 ? Meaning how long for $3-$4  per dinar?]  My opinion. Not financial or investment advice. It can't come out at one to one. It has to be over $3...At $3 dollars a million dinar is worth $3 million...they will trade dinar for USD in country at a one to one rate to get them off the street. Don't confuse that with the rate we exchange at...between  A$3 and $4.80 in my opinion...I'm still looking for the Boom with eyes on Iran.

*** Pimpy  ...6 missiles were launched.  This is on the heals of Al-Kazemi trying to talk Mike Pompeo and them out of closing the U.S. embassy and now other embassies internationally are talking about closing.  This is all bad.  All of this is bad for Iraq.  If the embassies start closing that means they don't feel secure there.  That means it's unstable and this is a huge major blow to what we're trying to achieve both short term and long term...I'm watching the country unite to stop this.  

*** tman23  ...I take you back to this old article quote. "THE NEW CURRENCY MUST COME FIRST AS A PRECURSOR TO THE OLD AND REMOVING THE 3 ZEROES" .... In Iraq the central bank will send change to the finance minister he will forward it to the President ... The above quote has always been a wonder to a LOP or if there will be a short period of time for an exchange including the 3 zeros with a new rate .... sept 28 and on Iraq always got hot on the currency issue , they did back in 2012 when they were going to do it but Shabibi had an arrest warrant out on him...GET READY FOR RED OCTOBER...NOT THE MOVIE...MORE TO THIS STORY AS IT BEGINS.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1