Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home

SocalDinar

9 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Hope all is well Umbertino.

Everything here is fantastic in SoCal. Business is great. Cant keep up with it. Biggest challenge is finding labor. Im fortunate to be working for Amazon. They pay well and they pay fast. All they care about is if it gets done on time. 

Thanks Socal...Glad things are going well for you over there....That's great...

All is not fine here unfortunately...Difference being there's no work and people are getting angrier by the day...

But the good thing is that covid 19 drastically lowered in regard to dead, and new positive patients...It'd seem we are almost out of that hopefully

Gov't and EU promised aiding plans and tons of money......So far almost nothing of that got to the workers and families

I'm foreseeing big problems

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2020 at 1:08 AM, umbertino said:

Thanks Socal...Glad things are going well for you over there....That's great...

All is not fine here unfortunately...Difference being there's no work and people are getting angrier by the day...

But the good thing is that covid 19 drastically lowered in regard to dead, and new positive patients...It'd seem we are almost out of that hopefully

Gov't and EU promised aiding plans and tons of money......So far almost nothing of that got to the workers and families

I'm foreseeing big problems

Sorry to hear that Umbertino,

Many here are in need too. I just happen to do work for large online retailers who are busy as expected during this thing.

A big problem we have is the Feds are giving away quite a bit of money on unemployment insurance. People making more money sitting at home than working. Gonna be a hard to get back in the groove of working for those sitting at home.  My company got quite a bit of money ( PPP loan ) and i could put them all back to work but many dont want to. When their unemployment runs out that wont be working for me again.   Stay safe and stay strong. This virus is not going away but i know the death numbers here are fake.  More like death with Covid than death by covid.

• Like 1