Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

March 22, 2020 Prayer

wealthhound

Blessing DV family!

Weeks ago on our site we said we were going to pray at 11, I believe it was.

For me, it's a bit later than that because I just finished listening to an online sermon.

I'd like to share a bit of that here.

Today, amidst all that we are going through together, yet each of us has an individual experience at this time.

The sermon I listened too shared about God wanting us to STOP. Take this time to grow closer to Him. He's got this! He knew it would be here. It's not the first time and it won't be the last. It is probably the first experience for many or us here, but not for God.

Great blessings will come from our current situation. We need only to wait on Him and cleave to Him. We won't see the miracles wrought right now, but there are happening as we speak.

He will never leave or forsake us.

In Joshua 3, before He brought His kids out of the 40 years of wilderness, He had them STOP and camp for three days. Then He told them to follow The Ark of The Covenant to cross the Jordan river.

We are to cleave to the Word of God we know and build it deeper into our hearts right now.

How awesome that God  speaks to us as individuals too,  and will walk and talk with each of us as exactly that, individuals!

The world will not be the same when we get through this. There will be many great things that will be wrought.

How thankful that each of us have the privilege to witness this!

So, STOP......don't be stirred up in your hearts....cleave to Him, love others, speak life not death, Glorify our God.

We will surely have ample opportunity to be abundantly blessed going forward!!

Gracious God,

thank you for each of our hearts and lives today. May the devil be bound! He thinks he's got an upper hand but nothing could be further from the truth!

You've set before us, Your Beloved, an opportunity to be witnesses of Your GRACE, MERCY, LOVE, FORGIVENESS, and PROTECTION and  and we claim it in the name of Your Son. JESUS CHRIST, AMEN. WH.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4