Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:10 PM CST - 3/05/2020

3-5-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...The CBI has not adjusted the money supply since November 2019.. imo... The more they get off the street the cheaper it may be in the end for them.. May support value to go along with it. Therefore, again I will say this, "The longer it takes, the more money we make." imo.  So, that is my take on what may be the case.:twothumbs:

3-5-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...what the heck is going on in the dinar community?  People running around panicking about all kinds of stuff.  I've heard so much weird crap today...[Guru] Jeff is the only person who's still sticking to his guns.  Jeff is saying that this thing is gonna happen between the end of March and sometime beginning of April...That's the way I felt about it [too] and there's no reason for me to change my mind...sometime between the end of March and the beginning of April...:twothumbs:

3-5-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [A continuing concern for me with this investment is that there are trillions of dinar in circulation internationally, and for an RV or RI to occur, at any value above about  $.01, would seem to bankrupt Iraq, irrespective of its oil and other resources. ...I hope I'm missing something in this equation.]   ...The Iraqi Dinar is a fiat currency, just like the US dollar, and logical rules utilizing responsible financial principals simply do not apply.  For this reason alone, it simply does not need to make financial sense to RV. ...Iraq doesn't need a 1:1 reserve:cash ratio to have a 1:1 parity with the US dollar, or any other ratio to the dollar. The only thing that matters is "will it sell" - and, it will. :twothumbs:This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see Adam's full Chat right here on the DV Chat Logs Forum as:  Adam Montana Weekly 4 March 2020 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4