Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Guru Opinions @ 8:15 PM CST - 03/03/2020

3-3-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   ...with all the struggle of getting the government seated things are still moving forward in the banking sector of Iraq.  They've actually created...an international payment system through MasterCard.  It's called the Qi Card.  My question is why do they need an International payment card while their money isn't even international yet? ...Iraq isn't an internationally recognized currency...Their currency needs to be reinstated in the near future based on this technology in this card coming out...:twothumbs:

3-3-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? Any truth to the rumor that no RV until after the elections?]  No…especially with the corona virus, the pandemic, the shut down of the global economy is going to force it…I still think this is the perfect storm to see the reset...I think we will see a lot of activity this week…whether or not we see the reset. Don’t panic…this is happening…

3-3-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...we don't know the whole truth to their elections.  That's where they lie the most to the media...their politics...You have to look at the bigger picture...They used the entire year of '19 to set the stage and they still used part of Q1 2020 to set the stage.  All of the facts show - they've set a temporary budget.  They've delayed the 2020 budget to where they're not going to even start approving it until after the rate change.  And they've blatantly told you what's in the 2020 budget.  They told you the deficit is the reforms.  They told us this budget contains everything for the citizens.  Article 140.  HCL.  They told us all this.  There's no question there.  We know that factually.  So when you look at the big picture everything factually shows they've set the stage to be ready for the rate change...:twothumbs:

3-3-2020    Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...if this rumor is true this is the type of PM we want to see go in there.  Dr.  Shabibi...When he was governor of the Central Bank he had a lot of different great relationships with the different blocks...why I would love for him to get in there is because he said this recently...although the IMF and the World Bank have implemented policies that help keep the CBI inflation really low in his opinion their monetary policies did not allow for the growth of Iraq.  He said a rate change needed to take place.  He wanted to increase the rate.  Not at the $3.20 but he is one of the guys that talked about there having to be a "sweet spot". If we can magically get this guy in there as PM I feel way positive that a rate change would happen.  I would love to see if this rumor is true.  It's not, he's simply repeating what was suggested on several sites, there is no information regarding this from the CBI, GOI or the Iraqi Media. But, it would be nice, as I have stated here several times over the past few years...Ron

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3