Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:10 PM EST - 2/22/2019

( Updated: 2/22/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 2-20-2019)
1193.008 IQD to 1 USD

** - Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES 
** - Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days:YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)

:twothumbs:

I would view the following "Opinions" with great skepticism, and mostly as B.S. because there is no confirming evidence .... RON :tiphat:

2-22-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]   There was an outside shot that we would get the start Thursday.  It did not happen. ...It didn’t happen because our lovely banks were not completely compliant...Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Citibank were not complete or compliant with the RTGS...by 3:15 pm Thursday afternoon - all the major banks were compliant...That is why we couldn’t go Thursday, but we could be in position to go after today.  I think we can finally call Iraq complete. They started paying out their citizens last...Saturday or Sunday...paying them all at a new rate on their Qui cards. These were salaries. This was money that was paid as a result of the oil and gas law, the so called: HCL, Hydro Carbon Law...(post 1 of 2)... What are his sources about the banks (B.S.) and Iraqi salaries.

2-22-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...We are hearing really good information. We think this is it...I am telling you things are moving...This RV/GCR has been rolling out slowly since this past Monday. ...It is like that Heinz Catsup commercial, the Anticipation Song. The catsup is pouring out, but taking a long time to pour out. That is like what we are experiencing.  ...I have been told  ???  source..? to be alert...I do not know when it is going to happen, but I do feel good about where we are in the process.  I told you I wasn’t going to call it, and so I am not. I can’t, because I could be wrong. I am excited as I ever been for this to go thru...(post 2 of 2)... (more B.S.)

2-22-2019   Newshound Guru EHankins  Article:  "Signing a commercial economic agreement between Iraq and Kuwait"  Quote:  "the Iraqi-Kuwaiti agreement is a first step in the right direction to activate economic and trade relations and overcome the problems of the previous phase."   [This is a significant piece to understanding where we are in the MR...we are at the doorstep to our reward.  Just ask yourself, why was this done now and so quickly.] I couldn't agree more .... in my opinion this screams we indeed are on the other side .... both feet planted firmly because we have been prepared in advance.

2-22-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? : Do you feel the Iraq government must be fully seated before the RV can take place? I absolutely say no.   They have enough of a government seated.  [Q? : Do you think we will RV before Prez gets back from China?] Yes I really think we will have the RV before then. I am still looking for the month of Feb.  [Q? : Do you think this will be a taxable event?]  From talking to many people at all levels of Gov and banking I do not think it will be a taxable event for the currencies.  [Always consult with your tax professional at the appropriate time]  [Q? anything on the Dong?]  I am still hearing the rate will be $2.0 to $2.20 on the dong.  Hoping to have more news tomorrow [Friday].  (More B.S.)..!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1