Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Opinions - 12/12/2018

Dont know why the lines are thru the text...!!

12-12-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Articles from 2017:  "Iraqi Banks Are Looking With The US Treasury To Open Relations With Foreign Banks" and "The largest US banks… Praise the performance of Iraqi banks"  The 2017 article showing who was in Iraq, when they were there and what they were promoting to do.  Fast forward to yesterday with the same entities as the UST, IMF, WB and Arab Union of Banks in country...Top it off with Silliman  [United States Ambassador to Iraq]  in talks with Iraq to develop trade exchange and...have 50 major investment companies in country now...(post 1 of 2)....
12-12-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Trade Exchange can be product to product or on Stock Exchange... We know they didn't start work yesterday, the process has been underway for years... Timing is looking so very good imo...Citi Bank is the facilitator and they are no small entity. Capable of moving large amounts of goods, products and services. ..imo...Also, working with the Arab Union of Banks is regional. They talk about them back then and again now... WE have learned the basket may be in the AMF / AAD... IF that is the way it rolls out... I like it... imo...(post 2 of 2)...

12-12-2018   Newshound Guru chattels  The language of  "lop" is undeniable in my view. Even if there is a "lop", such does not preclude a concurrent increase in the value of the IQD from what I am able to discern.

12-12-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   A MEMBER REPORTED A BANK SCREEN RATE OF $2.49 IQD, BUT THE BANK COULDN'T PROCESS IT.  FURTHER INVESTIGATION REVEALED THAT IT "SHOULD" BE LIVE, BUT SOME INTERNAL ISSUES NEEDED TO BE RESOLVED.  TIME WILL TELL!

12-12-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   We know Iraq has completed what it is they needed to complete which did drag out...They put everything they needed to put in the Gazette last Saturday. There is a rate for the Iraqi dinar on the back screens being traded as of this past Sunday.  ...what I have heard so far is pointing to us having a wonderful week this week. Now, this has been a tough thing to guess, or to call, or to say I know the day or the time. We don’t. We still don’t. We know approximately what their intentions are, what their plans are...the 6.5 million or so of us that are paying attention to this online, through calls, through blogs, etc. ...We will receive our blessing by all intents and purposes by the end of this week. ..(post 1 of 2)...

12-12-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   ...you guys remember back years ago we talked about the US Department of Commerce and the meeting that was held in Washington DC where DR. Shabibi was in attendance and was asked by someone that we knew of in the community how much is the rate of the Iraqi Dinar going to be. Dr Shabibi said “We believe that Iraqi Dinar has the ability to sustain a rate of $16. ...I thought Wow, $16!   Is it there now?  No.  Not yet, but it is at a very decent rate, and I am hearing it could make it to that number by around Saturday.  ..(post 2 of 2)..

12-12-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  Question: “How do you handle people when they send you a disagreeing email?”  First of all the way people approach some of the stuff I say it’s like an attack.  At the same time they want to debate…I don’t mind doing that.  I don’t mind telling people what I believe.  But I never go after what people “think”.  So I never respond to what they “think”.  The only thing I can do is tell people what I know and be able to connect the dots that way.  I don’t want people to take this wrong at all but I’m not trying to convince anybody of anything…all I’m talking about is how I invest in this and why I believe it.  And that’s it.

12-12-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat
   Rumor... :   The IQD is international since the CBI and other exchange sites have changing the representation of the IQD rate now with five decimal places.  This change may very well be in preparation for the future reinstatement back to the global markets on the currency exchanges, since they operate with this level of accuracy. So this is a good sign but...It does not yet mean the IQD is already international. 

Edited by ronscarpa