Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a simple question for the masses

00castle

I read an article on here about Iraq needing billions of dollars to build itself back, they are already asking the IMF for billions right now. My question is with Iraq needing so much money to be made available to them, how can the dinar revalue if thats gonna mean they have to shell out more money that they obviously dont have if they are needing to borrow money. It may seem like a dumb question but I have been trying to figure this out. Seems to me they would wait until they have a stable platform to build on and then RV. Am I looking at this the wrong way?

:unsure:

I read an article on here about Iraq needing billions of dollars to build itself back, they are already asking the IMF for billions right now. My question is with Iraq needing so much money to be made available to them, how can the dinar revalue if thats gonna mean they have to shell out more money that they obviously dont have if they are needing to borrow money. It may seem like a dumb question but I have been trying to figure this out. Seems to me they would wait until they have a stable platform to build on and then RV. Am I looking at this the wrong way?

:unsure:

Simple actually. For one, they have removed most of their dinar from the market. Once it RV's they will be holding a whole WHOLE lot of money.