Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where Ya been

Heavyduty053

The story is told of a man named John who had once been faithful to attend his church regularly but had grown weary and finding fault with people there. the Pastor knew that he hadn't seen the gentleman in a while so he went for a visit. John opened the door and greeted the Pastor and welcomed him in, directing him to the chair beside the Rock fireplace. He asked the pastor what brought him to visit, but the pastor didn't say a word....he simply grabbed the fireplace tongs and picked up a hot coal from the fire and set it aside on the hearth. Both men then watched the coal.

While the main fire roared on, the coal which had been red hot begin to loose it's heat. It gradually lost it's red color, and then cooled off so that it became cool to the touch. the Pastor picked up the coal and handed it to John for a moment still neither man said a word. Then the Pastor reached out and took the coal back from John and returned it to the fire....and in just a few short moments, the coal once again glowed red hot as the pile of flaming coals caused it to do so. The Pastor then got to his feet, put on his hat and shook John's hand. At that point John looked at the pastor with tears in his eyes and told him......I got the point, "Thank you for coming and I will be at church this coming Sunday.

Now some of you reading this aren't able to attend church services on a regular basis due to health reasons or issues relating to health of a loved one. But for those who CAN attend and but don't for one reason or another, Consider this: Do you need to re-examine your reasons for not going to God's house. No excuse will hold water as far as excusing you in God's eyes. Heaven is going to be worshiping our lord 24-7 so God is getting a good picture or your life and why you choose not to attend. There are thousands of churches out there everywhere and one will be a good fit. There is just not enough excuses not to find one if you want the good lord to say upon your departure from this life, "Well done thy good and faithful servant enter into the joy of thy lord'. Now I am going to say this, there is not a human being upon this earth that wants to be condemned to eternal torment, sad but it is the holy truth. Find a church, go to that church and you will see what I mean. My prayer for you is: Father in the midst of all your creation, find the ones who are lacking and make them feel the light and love you have for all of us. Give them peace and happiness in you lord, in Jesus name Amen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I didn't think I would get many reactions to this message but the good lord is trying to pour out his spirit to all those who will take it. This message was not on key to what I usually bring but sometimes Gods message must be spoke and if there's one just one out there that realizes and takes it to heart then all of Heaven will rejoice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1