Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paris attack discussion with Gearoid O Colmain

rothsdad

what is the big picture Rothsdad? id be interested to know your thoughts on the attack and the timing.  Kind of ironic this takes place right before the g20 summit in Turkey the same country many have speculated for isis breeding grounds and terrorist training barracks.

Edited by easyrider

my thoughts is this guy has it right its being orchestrated from abroad by the elite. It make sense if they truly want a new world order than they must strike fear in Europe and other places where this doesnt happen often.  This wil bring in martial law a new control over civilians. Pray for Europe they are in deep trouble.

Hey easy.  I don't know if you had a chance to read my post just days before the Paris attacks but I listed all the modern day FRENCH REVOLUTIONARY EVENTS to WORLD WAR EVENTS.  I call it the World Narrative.  The whole thing is designed.  There is no doubt in my mind.  Look at the events that I have listed.  Unfortunately I have only had the chance to go from the FRENCH REVOLUTION part to WATERLOO.  I didn't get a chance to explain the after Waterloo. 

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211068-the-world-narrative/

The play being put forth now is for WW3.  There has been a lot of sublimal for World Wars.  The ultimate goal?  Well, they want people to deny God and to become God.  They want Greater Israel and the final Temple to be built.

Just look what had happened on the Epiphany earlier this year.  The Epiphany is the realization that Jesus Christ is the Lord.  The Epiphany of the past year was a little different. 

je-suis-charlie.jpg

Je Suis Charlie?

What they are really telling you is JESUS CHRIST IS LIE.

What is very odd about this is that Bibi and the other world leaders marched while saying Je Suis Charlie but Obama got hell for staying home and not sending a representative to march.  Since then the Pope and Obama had been called to trial be the Sanhedrin.