Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Paul Ryan Theater Time

divemaster5734

The Paul Ryan Theater Time

You may have heard of Senator Rand Paul’s “offer to accept” the House Speakership in the news lately.

The reality of his “generous” offer is the latest in a series of desperate attempts from the establishment RINO’s scrambling to maintain a stranglehold on The Party.

Who are they fighting you may ask?

They are fighting You. They are attempting to quell the voices of the constitutional’s America sent to DC over the last 3 elections, who have now obtained sufficient numbers to challenge the authority of the corrupted “old guard”.

While their exact numbers are not known, they call themselves the House Freedom Caucus.

There are at least 30 members, with as many as 175

It was their actions which induced Boehner to quit, and compelled McCarthy to bow out.

Paul Rand addressed them to plead for their support, but to also demand a rule change.

As part of “acceptance” of the Speaker position, he is demanding one of the core rights of any house member, established by the Rules written by Thomas Jefferson, be permanently revoked.

That being the right to motion to vacate the chair.

This is the exact motion used that unseated the last RINO, Boehner, and is nothing short of an absolute power grab by the RINO establishment.

Once in position, Rand will be able to control the house with impunity. The results can, and most likely would, be devastation for America.

When you see all the goings on that will be reported by the various new outlets, understand, this is nothing more than political theater.

A dog and pony show that is only designed to appear to be concerned about morals, ethics, or principals.

Paul Ryans votes and positions tell the truth of his loyalties.

He is in full support of the TPP, and  Obamacare.

He lied on a budget deal he cut with Dem Patty Murray in 2013.

Here are his votes on various bills:

YES on TARP
YES on Economic Stimulus Act of 2008
YES on $15 billion bailout for GM and Chrysler.
YES on $192 billion additional anti-recession stimulus spending.

YES on prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients
YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks
YES on Head Start Act
YES on No Child Left Behind Act
YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent
YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant
YES on emergency $78 billion for war in Iraq & Afghanistan
YES on Budget Control Act of 2011 to raise debt ceiling

Enjoy the show, but please pray for the true conservatives putting their careers on the line to fight for your rights.

They understand what will happen if this internal coup of the establishment fails.

It will be the end of America.

The GOP establishment is in full panic mode. They are refusing to even consider any of the HFC members for the Speakership.

The greatest single thing you can do to help fight for America is to keep your cards, letters, emails, and faxes raining down on your representatives. As more and more people are becoming involved, the establishment has had to concede, and we take another step towards freedom.

I doubt Ryan has a chance of making Speaker. He is in support of full amnesty, and if given the speakership, along with the end of the motion to vacate rule, you would see a full illegal immigration amnesty bill sail through congress faster than a box of doughnuts in a cop shop… JMHO…DM

• Upvote 5

I'm confused... Senator Rand Paul to become house speaker?

Can he do that from the Senate chambers?

Are you sure you have that right Divisionmaster?

roflmao, guess I should have bothered with a proof read before posting.

That said, I DID use the correct name more often than the wrong one, and even managed to use the right one for the title.

That's what I get for running a company during the day and stopping to put out a quick note.

Maybe if I didn't usually have two lines on hold and someone outside waiting for a meeting I'd have more time to weed out mistakes.

How dare I be human.

Love your happy little pet name, coming from a progressive libtard troll like you, all I can say is,

THANK YOU!!!!

As long as I am making people like you get their knickers in a bunch, I must be doing  something right.

Either you are willing to stand for freedom, or you are not.

My greatest fault is that I care far too much to be silent as America is destroyed.

• Upvote 2

roflmao, guess I should have bothered with a proof read before posting.

That said, I DID use the correct name more often than the wrong one, and even managed to use the right one for the title.

That's what I get for running a company during the day and stopping to put out a quick note.

Maybe if I didn't usually have two lines on hold and someone outside waiting for a meeting I'd have more time to weed out mistakes.

How dare I be human.

Love your happy little pet name, coming from a progressive libtard troll like you, all I can say is,[/size]

THANK YOU!!!!

As long as I am making people like you get their knickers in a bunch, I must be doing  something right.

Either you are willing to stand for freedom, or you are not.

My greatest fault is that I care far too much to be silent as America is destroyed.

What's a progressive libtard troll? Short for the Constitutional Libertarian that I am? A true free thinker that has Progressed past the false left-right paradigm that seems to be your biggest stumbling block?

My post was in jest. Until you can get past the labeling and name calling no one that matters will take you seriously.

• Downvote 2

What's a progressive libtard troll? Short for the Constitutional Libertarian that I am? A true free thinker that has Progressed past the false left-right paradigm that seems to be your biggest stumbling block?

My post was in jest. Until you can get past the labeling and name calling no one that matters will take you seriously.

This whole thing is just far to blown out.

I'm happy for all you wonderful "free thinkers" that have decided to take to your higher ground amongst the other elitists who have also dismissed us commoners struggles as unworthy.

The rest of us have been waiting for one of those "almighty ones" to finally have mercy and explain a real path to regain our freedoms, because we're apparently just too stupid to see anything of substance in your innuendos, and have have yet to decipher life's clues from your arrogant snubs.

We are so caught up in our dogma of trying to reform any political party to a constitutional base, that our hands are just too dirty from working the land to see that apparently most excellent writing on the wall that all you so much more knowledgeable "beautiful ones" understand is common knowledge among yourselves.

You see, the only take away we get is that none of you have any actual plan at all anyway. So while we realize ours is not an easy one, it is the only plan we can see that has a realistic path to get America where she needs to be.

Maybe you or one of your other far-more-gifted-humans-than-any-commoner could hold your nose just long enough to bequeath us a detailed stratagem to finally defeat the globalists, seeing as they are the ones daring to challenge your claim of being the only true elites, I'm sure that alone must make the rest of you just aquiver with indignation. 

There's a LOT of professors floating around on that elitist stupor trance cloud, maybe they could consider it a benevolent gift for the unwashed masses?

So, until I hear of something else that might actually work, I'm going to continue to call out the BS where I see it.

Just telling people they are too stupid for words doesn't usually inspire them, until they prove they are, in which case, it kinda feels good.

I have found taking the time to explain the core mechanics goes a long way to guide people to their own personal realization of the hypocrisy.

For as long as we have a solid and growing foothold in the republican party, I will continue to support the people that are taking the fight toe to toe against the establishment.

Just as I will continue to call out those that claim to support, but only offer lip service instead.

As far as I can see, it's been the lip service from fake patriots that really helped Americas decline.

It wasn't an elitist that got Boehner to resign, it was us muddy handed knuckle dragging commoners.

So, when your finally ready to spill the beans, feel free to enlighten the rest.

One thing is for sure, I need some time off, starting to go crazy talking to so many that are so much smarter than I that they believe their scorn is all that's needed for others to drop to their knees.

Only person I get on my knees for is Jesus Christ. Guess He sorta beat you to the "gig", so you might want to take that up with Him if you expect to ever obtain your "rightful" position.

• Upvote 3

This whole thing is just far to blown out.

I'm happy for all you wonderful "free thinkers" that have decided to take to your higher ground amongst the other elitists who have also dismissed us commoners struggles as unworthy.

The rest of us have been waiting for one of those "almighty ones" to finally have mercy and explain a real path to regain our freedoms, because we're apparently just too stupid to see anything of substance in your innuendos, and have have yet to decipher life's clues from your arrogant snubs.

We are so caught up in our dogma of trying to reform any political party to a constitutional base, that our hands are just too dirty from working the land to see that apparently most excellent writing on the wall that all you so much more knowledgeable "beautiful ones" understand is common knowledge among yourselves.

You see, the only take away we get is that none of you have any actual plan at all anyway. So while we realize ours is not an easy one, it is the only plan we can see that has a realistic path to get America where she needs to be.

Maybe you or one of your other far-more-gifted-humans-than-any-commoner could hold your nose just long enough to bequeath us a detailed stratagem to finally defeat the globalists, seeing as they are the ones daring to challenge your claim of being the only true elites, I'm sure that alone must make the rest of you just aquiver with indignation. 

There's a LOT of professors floating around on that elitist stupor trance cloud, maybe they could consider it a benevolent gift for the unwashed masses?

So, until I hear of something else that might actually work, I'm going to continue to call out the BS where I see it.

Just telling people they are too stupid for words doesn't usually inspire them, until they prove they are, in which case, it kinda feels good.

I have found taking the time to explain the core mechanics goes a long way to guide people to their own personal realization of the hypocrisy.

For as long as we have a solid and growing foothold in the republican party, I will continue to support the people that are taking the fight toe to toe against the establishment.

Just as I will continue to call out those that claim to support, but only offer lip service instead.

As far as I can see, it's been the lip service from fake patriots that really helped Americas decline.

It wasn't an elitist that got Boehner to resign, it was us muddy handed knuckle dragging commoners.

So, when your finally ready to spill the beans, feel free to enlighten the rest.

One thing is for sure, I need some time off, starting to go crazy talking to so many that are so much smarter than I that they believe their scorn is all that's needed for others to drop to their knees.

Only person I get on my knees for is Jesus Christ. Guess He sorta beat you to the "gig", so you might want to take that up with Him if you expect to ever obtain your "rightful" position.

I'm flattered you consider me an elitist... I think.

In reality, I'm just another commoner with another small business.

Our main difference is I don't chomp down on every smelly piece of bait that the pressitutes and neocon bloggers drag in front of me. I'll stick with the issues that can bring Americans together against our common enemies, not the divisive ones the PTB want you to go with.

I feel your frustrations and I resect your passion, and agree that you need some time off. Start with turning off the divisive neocon wind bags on the idiot box and talk radio.

Peace

• Upvote 1