Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Chat/Rumor: Currency Chatter 6/7/10

zantac

Hi All

Pulled this from outside source.

Take it for what its worth as per usual & dont shoot the messanger please :lol:

Enorrste chat 06-07-10

flyingtooth

[enorrste] My dear 85 year old Syrian lady friend has a son in Texas who is a devout Muslim

[enorrste] and has many contacts in Iraq

[enorrste] He says that Maliki knows that he is going to lose

[enorrste] and that he has decided to do the RV just before he loses out entirely!

[enorrste] How cool is that?

[enorrste] Oh, well, it is a rumor, ya know?

[enorrste] He wants to go out on top!

[enorrste] And might just hope it would sway him to win, DUH!

[enorrste] What you got, Road?

[Road_Kill] enorrste there was some deal made with Maliki to down let the elections finish without anymore incidents. at the last minute he backed out which may hinder an RV on the 8th but it will not the RV, if not tomorrow, look to the 15th

[Road_Kill] enorrste my rumor is from Saudi Arabia

[enorrste] I like RoadKill’s version of the rumor, actually

[enorrste] Did you all see the posts today (articles?)

[enorrste] I have one you haven’t seen

[enorrste] I’ll copy it here; it’s cool!

[enorrste] LINK

[enorrste] It’s tough to understand, but basically says this:

[enorrste] If M can’t get it together then Mahdi will be chosen to “resolve” the issue

[enorrste] However, from another post today we have even better news:

[enorrste] Allawi has offered the Presidency to Mahdi, with himself as PM

[enorrste] HOWEVER

[enorrste] He says they can switched roles after 2 years!

[enorrste] Meaning that Mahdi would become PM and Allawi President for the second half of the term

[enorrste] Now THAT’S political thinking!

[enorrste] I’m still predicting that Allawi is going to go in with a majority to offset the State of Law/INA supposed coalition

[enorrste] Meaning that Allawi will go first BOTH because he won the most seats AT the election, AND that he will have the most seats AT the first session of parliament

[enorrste] which will pull the rug out from under Mr. M, period

[enorrste] Then, if our rumor is right, M will see this and pull the trigger on the RV in a last ditch attempt to appear a hero

[enorrste] Just before he brings in the Army and kills all of parliament!

[enorrste] Allawi is on record for having the first meeting on the 10th

[enorrste] They MUST meet by the 15th per constitution, no exceptions allowed

[enorrste] According to TerryK he said it was a Reuters article, or interview. We should start there

[enorrste] But Elvis said he saw/read it himself, I believe.

[enorrste] However, I’d like to comment on Phoenix’s “drivel”

[enorrste] He amazes me, talking about “all of the other sites” as if we were idiots

[enorrste] and then claiming that he has the “scoop” because, presumably, the CFR had a meeting with Maliki and the Kurdish Alliance

[enorrste] Let’s just analyze this for a moment, OK

[enorrste] First, has ANYONE ever heard of the CFR meeting with ANYONE

[enorrste] Of course not; that is not the way they do business

[enorrste] second, why meet with the Kurdish Alliance?

[enorrste] What role could they possibly play?

[enorrste] They are small potatoes, and the CFR doesn’t work with “small potatoes”

[enorrste] Finally, Knowing that the CFR is behind the UN, US, IMF, World Bank, etc. etc.

[enorrste] AND knowing that the UN and US are backing Allawi for the first shot at the government

[enorrste] then apparently the CFR doesn’t know what it’s RIGHT hand is doing!

[enorrste] OK, off the soap box for a moment

[enorrste] Oh, one more thing

[enorrste] how many saw the Phoenix chat?

[enorrste] Did you notice how he used the word “myopic”?

[enorrste] and then decided to define it for everyone?

[enorrste] Well, that is a word I’ve been using here for quite some time, as you all know, especially when berating the “narrow minded” people on other sites [enorrste] and was quite proud of himself

[enorrste] and had to let you all know what it is!

[enorrste] DUH!

[i told you so] enorrste you said in your book, Iraq are inventors and masters at CHESS. now Maliki RV is a masterful move. “Check”. Whats your counter move????

[enorrste] Hmmm. Good question, I Told

[enorrste] first answer is of course that I am not playing Maliki

[enorrste] thankfully

[enorrste] However, my response would probably go something like this:

[enorrste] M has been playing with the UN on chess, not me

[enorrste] and quite adroitly, I might add (someone email Phoenix with that word, please)

[enorrste] How about this”

[enorrste] Maliki’s tenacity and ability to obfuscate is punctuated by his excentric methodologies and his pernicious and deleterious requisite to “stay on top”!

[enorrste] He punctuates his sentences with assassins!

[enorrste] His inability to compromise is based on his myopic and infantile crustacean-like movements in the face of an avalanche of evidence to the contrary

[enorrste] Not to mention the irrepressible UN which continually adds voluminous conditions and extensions to existing minutia of legalities until his nostrils are plugged with GOO and he can hardly function!

[enorrste] So he continues to play chess

[enorrste] hoping beyond hope that his “kingship” will not be checkmated

[enorrste] however, the UN has pulled out the “big guns”

[icemanSC] young Liz The participants at the just ended Bilderberger meeting in Spain are scared they are going to be identified and eventually hunted down, according to an inside source at the meeting. For now Clinton, Bush, Baker and the other Bilderberg Nazi’s are trying to cut a deal with China that will allow them access to large amounts of funds which they plan to hide and use to re-assert their power after the current political storm blows over, the source says. Unfortunately for them, this is one storm that is not going to blow over to and allow them to resume their plans for world fascist dictatorship.

[enorrste] The Queen is advancing, with her bishops and knights at her side

[enorrste] and her Rooks poised to block any evasive moves

[AmerJus] The UN is letting him get away with his craziness by allowing extensions to the extensions

[enorrste] But that is now over, AmerJus

[enorrste] They told him in no uncertain terms that Allawi gets the first shot at making a government

[enorrste] kido, 8, 12, 15, 30, or any in between; there

[enorrste] I suspect you and Iceman are correct, Young Liz, but you have to admit that we have a fairly large “horse in this race”, right? So we see dinar talk in every grocery store!

[enorrste] Theology

[enorrste] Masters degree

[enorrste] Tess, today was great in info

[dinarluva] enorrste what was so great about the info?

[enorrste] Allawi offered the Pres position to Mahdi for 2 years, and then offered two switch places. That’s pretty big, as politics goes

[dinarluva] enorrste do you think iraq is trying to stall as much as possible?

LINK

[dinarluva] enorrste how positive are you about this month

[enorrste] 75% (but I could be wrong, you know)

enorrste] Actually, I’m very positive because of the forces (both light and dark LOL) coming together at this time

[enorrste] Tess, the calm before the storm is called “negotiating”

[enorrste] Actually I’m surprised that anything is leaking out at all, really

[enorrste] these boys are all in the back rooms, with long cigars, and wads of bills

[AmerJus] oh no.. i think it is higher than that…… june only has 30 days…. if shabibi is true to his word (please, somebody over there needs to be honest), then this must happen this month

[enorrste] they don’t have time to go in front of the press right now

[dinarluva] how can maliki cause so much prob for the whole country. FRUSRTATING

[enorrste] I agree AmerJus

[enorrste] well, he wants to retain power. Can’t blame him for that

[enorrste] problem is, he may just bring down the country in trying to do so, although I think in the final analysis he will see the light

[enorrste] right, Young Liz; that is why we can only hope he will realize that he is finding a losing battle (M)

[enorrste] If/when he does, he may RV just as a going away present, so he looks good

[enorrste] Remember, next election is only 4 years away

[enorrste] People will see him as a hero if he RVs before parliament seats

[AmerJus] between china and the us…. the imf and the un…. somebody is gonna spank M’s behind before this is over if he doesn’t get his act together… this isnt just about iraq…. it is world economics

[enorrste] I agree, AmerJus, and I suspect one of M’s concerns is that he doesn’t want to be arrested

[enorrste] M has held the RV from the world for 6 months now, waiting for the release from Ch 7

[enorrste] and what has happened: the UN is coming to him, not the other way around

[AmerJus] the US is pushing for china to rv…. is it possible they are gonna bundle all of these together? the yuan, the dong, the dinar and whatever other currencies are pending?

[enorrste] Tess, this is Iraq; he can’t be prosecuted while in office! Big difference

[enorrste] yes, most likely, amerJus

[enorrste] If we are lucky dinar first, then dong and others in a few days

[enorrste] yes, Tess; he’s scared to death, IMO

[enorrste] and hopes to ****** victory out of the jaws of defeat

[enorrste] but he probably has a “getaway plan”

[enorrste] like RV, and disappear in the confusion; that’s a good one, right?

June 8, 2010 at 1:52 AM

• Upvote 4