Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post - KTF Missions - 6/3/2010

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post - 3 June 2010 - KTF Missions

Good evening Family,

I know the Memorial weekend is over with but somebody in Iraq forgot to turn the bbq pits down. Cough cough. The smoke is pretty thick……..as if someone splashed water on the hot glowing embers. Choke choke………..that’s some hot steam to breathe in. Wait a minute……….they don’t celebrate Memorial weekend in Iraq do they? LOL………of course not. So what’s with all the thick billowing clouds of smothering smoke? Why is it that when you and I find ourselves excited to learn of some meeting or event with the GOI ………..they act like a kid with a bag of candies? Remember when we were young and your best friend who daily plays with you ……..always looks for you……..all of a sudden is nowhere to be found? Because he doesn’t want you to ask him any questions………about his candy. So A was supposed to do a public broadcast yesterday…….then they tell us it was late last night……….then they tell us it will be today……..at 2 or maybe tomorrow. Unbelievable………..and here we go again. Well I’m sorry……..I don’t play that game. Keep your stupid candy because I know very well what you are doing and when you are done would you be so kind as to let the rest of us know? All we want to know is how are you doing with 1….2………….3. I will ignore all of the ships coming into your harbor. In fact I will pretend that it’s a normal everyday occurrence for your country. Keep your stupid articles and your candy because I have all the watermelon that I want. Sorry if I sound perturbed but you know what………I am. The candy is that you have already done 1 and 2. What so bad about admitting that………silly rabbits! Heck I would be proud to announce it……why all the secrecy? Do you think we are going to go out and buy more dinars? We are a pimple on the rear end of an African bull elephant. We mean nothing to you. You tell us yesterday that parliament will be seated by the 10th . Then you tell us today they will be seated by the 15th. Have I told you lately that I watch you more than I listen to you? You guys find more reasons to argue than to love. If Warka was such a bad thing for the banking structure of Iraq…..then why didn’t you deal with it years ago? Why embarrass this bank within your own infrastructure unless you are looking to drive out competition from other Iraqi banks. This attitude of my bank’s service products are better than your bank’s……is just going to be another ball of arguments that lead to ridiculous delays. Personally ………..I don’t want to listen to a single word you have to say because I know your true goals. In fact come with me as we approach the bench. Excuse me your Honor……..may I present a legal team’s interpretation of articles coming out from Iraq at the present time? May I present exhibit A? In fact your Honor it is the only exhibit I wish to present……”Trial Balloons”!

Conscious / Baghdad / T. R

3/6/2010 6:24pm3/6/2010 6:24 pm

Conscious / Tariq Harb: What was the statements from leaders of political blocs is a political trial balloons

Legal expert said Tariq Harb said the change in the positions of parliamentary blocs is a political balloons meant to know the position of the parties and political blocs of these statements.

He said the war in a telephone conversation with (Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that it has issued statements from leaders of political blocs winner in the elections may only be a test balloons political meant to know the position of the parties and the location of these words and what the impact her and a trend.

He added that the statement was made, in particular has lagged Dr. Iyad Allawi's attendance at the conference held in Sulaimaniya two days ago.

Indicating that the authentication of the Federal Supreme Court moved the political parties to look at things look serious but the majority of political entities were attached to it to authenticate the Federal Court, as is the case with the Kurdistan Alliance.

He pointed out that the issue has taken on new dimensions and dimensions real, especially that for the (15) days elapsed, including two days and invited the Presidency to the first session of the House of Representatives has become an urgent need, especially since the President and members of the Presidential Council before approval have been urging the ratification and to invite the House of Representatives to convene meeting, things became much closer and therefore would have to issue such statements.

Stressing that all these statements can not be the only take the side of truth For example, the Iraqi List, agrees Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, I think it's a media issue rather than a real issue because the Iraqi List, the leaders and senior leaders know that Adel Abdul Mahdi, has limited support in the list National Coalition since Sadr's movement supported the Ibrahim al-Jaafari and the remaining (17) of the Supreme Council will not change anything in the Iraqi List, particularly that Iraq needs to 72 seats in order to complete the (163) votes, the number of votes required to form a new political power

Trial balloon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A trial balloon is information sent out in order to observe the reaction of an audience. It can be used by companies sending out press releases to judge reaction by customers, or it can be used by politicians who deliberately leak information on a policy change under consideration. In politics trial balloons often take the form of an intentional news "leak" to assess public opinion.

For instance, a company might announce they are going to release a new computer program in a year, and then read the press coverage for hints on whether or not the product will have appeal in the marketplace. If the coverage is favourable the money will be spent on development, but if not the project can be cancelled before using up resources. A trial balloon under the company's own name is somewhat risky; if too many are "floated" the company risks becoming known as the company that cried wolf, and can find itself being ignored completely. In addition, the company can find that the product being planned is unworkable, leading to the phenomenon of vaporware

You see your Honor I wish for the court to issue a gag order on all articles coming out from Iraq until 1…..2………..3 is confirmed by the UN. I do not appreciate the fact that Iraq’s media has been sending out false articles fishing for human reactions. We are not to be used in any test what so ever ……..as guinea pigs. If they wish to know the Iraqi citizens feelings………try something new………..ASK THEM !!! By putting out false articles it only adds to further confusion of the GOI’s true goals. Her goals are honorable and definitely reachable. A Democracy does not hide the truth nor oppress it. It is for the people…..by the people and of those same individuals. A government must respect its citizens in order for its citizens to support its government. So your Honor……..we are not asking for jail time nor any form of punishment to the Iraqi media. But with all of their smoke gagging me………I demand a gag order.

I told you yesterday Family that I did not want to talk about Iraq today because my team is fed up with the articles. When the smoke clears ……..we will talk again. To be honest Monday…..Tuesday and Wednesday……….we said a lot. For now no need to share………just simply stare.

So let me tell you why I believe that the IQD is about to rise from its ashes. Besides the Marshall Plan repeating itself every 10 years in the ME to acquire oil and establish strategic air bases in these countries……….I also believe in God being the Alpha and the Omega. If you look at the beginning of His Word in the Alpha which is Genesis……..He speaks to us of Babel. If you look at the end of His Word in the Omega which is Revelations………He speaks to us of Babel once again. I do not believe this is a coincidence.

The three Wise men did not arrive in Bethlehem with three camels. They crossed great distances across deserts following a star that took many months to lead them to baby Jesus. There were camels upon camels in this caravan filled with the three blue chip stocks of that time. Frankincense……….Myrrh and Gold. Mary and Joseph received this baton from the three Wise men. They were guardians of this treasure so that Jesus could fulfill his mission for God in his 33 years. We are about to be blessed ………..from the same area. From the Alpha to the Omega once again. This is a blessing for your family but in the same breath it is a blessing for God’s family. I do not wish to drop the baton. God has taken His Hand and raked us together at KTFM. We will go to the four corners of the world and knock L’s teeth out. We will make a joyful noise unto the Lord long before we get to these corners so that L can hear us and commence his running. We will build churches for Her Bride. We will teach each other proper stewardship as God has laid it out for us. When this blessing comes I have no idea if the Beast will be around but if he is……….I will have no need to kneel to it! I will be able to afford to take care of my family………but it must be with proper stewardship!!! There is the love of money and there is the need of money to accomplish the goals that you know were put in your heart by God. If I should go to meet God before He comes back for us…….I have no worries. But if He should come to earth before I leave this earth………I want Him to be proud of His children ……….that did not drop the baton.

Many of you tell me you believe we are in the end times. I don’t worry about that and I honestly don’t even think about it. Throughout the history of this planet I can show you many times when it was the perfect example that trumpets were blown…….seals were broken…….and bowls were spilled. As a Christian I focus day to day on how to please God and take care of His children. Yet as a human ……….I have five senses that I do not ignore. Curiosity always has me wondering about many things. I cannot help but to look at the Gulf spill right now and take note that the chemicals they are using to clean this spill……..turn the ocean’s waters………to blood red. If this spill……which is the largest on our planet so far………continues then it will only be a matter of months before half or THREE FOURTHS of the world’s waters are contaminated with this color. Hmmm……….3/4ths of the oceans blood red………sounds familiar………but I don’t worry about it. I trust and obey in God.

My apologies for not being with you last night. We had a small outage that lasted past midnight and I was not able to answer your questions. Tonight I may be limited again. We are going to meet with some families and share some time together. Our admins and mods always do a great job. By the way…..have you noticed that no one has been banned from KTFM in many months. I think that says a lot for our admins and mods and I wish to bow to them with great respect. God bless you all and BRASS will be with you for the next three days. Next Monday I will rejoin you and pray with you on our Conference Call. BRASS has asked me to sing “In the Still of the Night”. IMO………I agree……….that it’s time to do so. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 3

Good evening Family,

I know the Memorial weekend is over with but somebody in Iraq forgot to turn the bbq pits down. Cough cough. The smoke is pretty thick……..as if someone splashed water on the hot glowing embers. Choke choke………..that’s some hot steam to breathe in. Wait a minute……….they don’t celebrate Memorial weekend in Iraq do they? LOL………of course not. So what’s with all the thick billowing clouds of smothering smoke? Why is it that when you and I find ourselves excited to learn of some meeting or event with the GOI ………..they act like a kid with a bag of candies? Remember when we were young and your best friend who daily plays with you ……..always looks for you……..all of a sudden is nowhere to be found? Because he doesn’t want you to ask him any questions………about his candy. So A was supposed to do a public broadcast yesterday…….then they tell us it was late last night……….then they tell us it will be today……..at 2 or maybe tomorrow. Unbelievable………..and here we go again. Well I’m sorry……..I don’t play that game. Keep your stupid candy because I know very well what you are doing and when you are done would you be so kind as to let the rest of us know? All we want to know is how are you doing with 1….2………….3. I will ignore all of the ships coming into your harbor. In fact I will pretend that it’s a normal everyday occurrence for your country. Keep your stupid articles and your candy because I have all the watermelon that I want. Sorry if I sound perturbed but you know what………I am. The candy is that you have already done 1 and 2. What so bad about admitting that………silly rabbits! Heck I would be proud to announce it……why all the secrecy? Do you think we are going to go out and buy more dinars? We are a pimple on the rear end of an African bull elephant. We mean nothing to you. You tell us yesterday that parliament will be seated by the 10th . Then you tell us today they will be seated by the 15th. Have I told you lately that I watch you more than I listen to you? You guys find more reasons to argue than to love. If Warka was such a bad thing for the banking structure of Iraq…..then why didn’t you deal with it years ago? Why embarrass this bank within your own infrastructure unless you are looking to drive out competition from other Iraqi banks. This attitude of my bank’s service products are better than your bank’s……is just going to be another ball of arguments that lead to ridiculous delays. Personally ………..I don’t want to listen to a single word you have to say because I know your true goals. In fact come with me as we approach the bench. Excuse me your Honor……..may I present a legal team’s interpretation of articles coming out from Iraq at the present time? May I present exhibit A? In fact your Honor it is the only exhibit I wish to present……”Trial Balloons”!

Conscious / Baghdad / T. R

3/6/2010 6:24pm3/6/2010 6:24 pm

Conscious / Tariq Harb: What was the statements from leaders of political blocs is a political trial balloons

Legal expert said Tariq Harb said the change in the positions of parliamentary blocs is a political balloons meant to know the position of the parties and political blocs of these statements.

He said the war in a telephone conversation with (Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that it has issued statements from leaders of political blocs winner in the elections may only be a test balloons political meant to know the position of the parties and the location of these words and what the impact her and a trend.

He added that the statement was made, in particular has lagged Dr. Iyad Allawi's attendance at the conference held in Sulaimaniya two days ago.

Indicating that the authentication of the Federal Supreme Court moved the political parties to look at things look serious but the majority of political entities were attached to it to authenticate the Federal Court, as is the case with the Kurdistan Alliance.

He pointed out that the issue has taken on new dimensions and dimensions real, especially that for the (15) days elapsed, including two days and invited the Presidency to the first session of the House of Representatives has become an urgent need, especially since the President and members of the Presidential Council before approval have been urging the ratification and to invite the House of Representatives to convene meeting, things became much closer and therefore would have to issue such statements.

Stressing that all these statements can not be the only take the side of truth For example, the Iraqi List, agrees Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, I think it's a media issue rather than a real issue because the Iraqi List, the leaders and senior leaders know that Adel Abdul Mahdi, has limited support in the list National Coalition since Sadr's movement supported the Ibrahim al-Jaafari and the remaining (17) of the Supreme Council will not change anything in the Iraqi List, particularly that Iraq needs to 72 seats in order to complete the (163) votes, the number of votes required to form a new political power

Trial balloon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A trial balloon is information sent out in order to observe the reaction of an audience. It can be used by companies sending out press releases to judge reaction by customers, or it can be used by politicians who deliberately leak information on a policy change under consideration. In politics trial balloons often take the form of an intentional news "leak" to assess public opinion.

For instance, a company might announce they are going to release a new computer program in a year, and then read the press coverage for hints on whether or not the product will have appeal in the marketplace. If the coverage is favourable the money will be spent on development, but if not the project can be cancelled before using up resources. A trial balloon under the company's own name is somewhat risky; if too many are "floated" the company risks becoming known as the company that cried wolf, and can find itself being ignored completely. In addition, the company can find that the product being planned is unworkable, leading to the phenomenon of vaporware

You see your Honor I wish for the court to issue a gag order on all articles coming out from Iraq until 1…..2………..3 is confirmed by the UN. I do not appreciate the fact that Iraq’s media has been sending out false articles fishing for human reactions. We are not to be used in any test what so ever ……..as guinea pigs. If they wish to know the Iraqi citizens feelings………try something new………..ASK THEM !!! By putting out false articles it only adds to further confusion of the GOI’s true goals. Her goals are honorable and definitely reachable. A Democracy does not hide the truth nor oppress it. It is for the people…..by the people and of those same individuals. A government must respect its citizens in order for its citizens to support its government. So your Honor……..we are not asking for jail time nor any form of punishment to the Iraqi media. But with all of their smoke gagging me………I demand a gag order.

I told you yesterday Family that I did not want to talk about Iraq today because my team is fed up with the articles. When the smoke clears ……..we will talk again. To be honest Monday…..Tuesday and Wednesday……….we said a lot. For now no need to share………just simply stare.

So let me tell you why I believe that the IQD is about to rise from its ashes. Besides the Marshall Plan repeating itself every 10 years in the ME to acquire oil and establish strategic air bases in these countries……….I also believe in God being the Alpha and the Omega. If you look at the beginning of His Word in the Alpha which is Genesis……..He speaks to us of Babel. If you look at the end of His Word in the Omega which is Revelations………He speaks to us of Babel once again. I do not believe this is a coincidence.

The three Wise men did not arrive in Bethlehem with three camels. They crossed great distances across deserts following a star that took many months to lead them to baby Jesus. There were camels upon camels in this caravan filled with the three blue chip stocks of that time. Frankincense……….Myrrh and Gold. Mary and Joseph received this baton from the three Wise men. They were guardians of this treasure so that Jesus could fulfill his mission for God in his 33 years. We are about to be blessed ………..from the same area. From the Alpha to the Omega once again. This is a blessing for your family but in the same breath it is a blessing for God’s family. I do not wish to drop the baton. God has taken His Hand and raked us together at KTFM. We will go to the four corners of the world and knock L’s teeth out. We will make a joyful noise unto the Lord long before we get to these corners so that L can hear us and commence his running. We will build churches for Her Bride. We will teach each other proper stewardship as God has laid it out for us. When this blessing comes I have no idea if the Beast will be around but if he is……….I will have no need to kneel to it! I will be able to afford to take care of my family………but it must be with proper stewardship!!! There is the love of money and there is the need of money to accomplish the goals that you know were put in your heart by God. If I should go to meet God before He comes back for us…….I have no worries. But if He should come to earth before I leave this earth………I want Him to be proud of His children ……….that did not drop the baton.

Many of you tell me you believe we are in the end times. I don’t worry about that and I honestly don’t even think about it. Throughout the history of this planet I can show you many times when it was the perfect example that trumpets were blown…….seals were broken…….and bowls were spilled. As a Christian I focus day to day on how to please God and take care of His children. Yet as a human ……….I have five senses that I do not ignore. Curiosity always has me wondering about many things. I cannot help but to look at the Gulf spill right now and take note that the chemicals they are using to clean this spill……..turn the ocean’s waters………to blood red. If this spill……which is the largest on our planet so far………continues then it will only be a matter of months before half or THREE FOURTHS of the world’s waters are contaminated with this color. Hmmm……….3/4ths of the oceans blood red………sounds familiar………but I don’t worry about it. I trust and obey in God.

My apologies for not being with you last night. We had a small outage that lasted past midnight and I was not able to answer your questions. Tonight I may be limited again. We are going to meet with some families and share some time together. Our admins and mods always do a great job. By the way…..have you noticed that no one has been banned from KTFM in many months. I think that says a lot for our admins and mods and I wish to bow to them with great respect. God bless you all and BRASS will be with you for the next three days. Next Monday I will rejoin you and pray with you on our Conference Call. BRASS has asked me to sing “In the Still of the Night”. IMO………I agree……….that it’s time to do so. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

sir whispering finally got the links to speech nothing major just a interview and veiws on iran etc...........

Originally Posted by Whispering299

http://www.ayadallawi.com/video.asp?VideoID=185&TItleID=53

Part 1

http://www.ayadallawi.com/video.asp?VideoID=186&TItleID=53

Part 2

http://www.ayadallawi.com/video.asp?VideoID=187&TItleID=53

Part 3

These are the three youtube parts of Allawi's interview done

Edited by SuperFlyJr
  • Upvote 1