Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

mild intel

quadraph0nic

I normally dont start threads but I have something small to share. I'm boots on the ground and I still keep in touch with an sub contract worker from my last site. We both know a local national that does work on that site. I told my scw friend to ask the local national what he thinks of some of these articles i had been getting out of the news that was a couple of days ago.

I spoke with my friend today and he said that the local national is excited and is expecting their currency to revalue sometime this year or begining of next year at the same time he is expecting to see American companies. He also is no longer holding dollars just dinars.

I was at that site for 2 years, this LN was always using cash and seemed to be a cut above other people I had seen, doesnt mean that I know him personally enough to trust him, just that he is good worker and I never knew of him to go back on his word. Everyone always spoke well of him.

Now none of this is great intel and it doesnt match up with things we are watching but its still nice to see things happen around you that match up with what some of the articles and opinions I've read.

I guess I should take a walk to the bazaar and see if i can do another exchange for dinars, if my guy says no...I will take that as good news.

• Upvote 8

I normally dont start threads but I have something small to share. I'm boots on the ground and I still keep in touch with an sub contract worker from my last site. We both know a local national that does work on that site. I told my scw friend to ask the local national what he thinks of some of these articles i had been getting out of the news that was a couple of days ago.

I spoke with my friend today and he said that the local national is excited and is expecting their currency to revalue sometime this year or begining of next year at the same time he is expecting to see American companies. He also is no longer holding dollars just dinars.

I was at that site for 2 years, this LN was always using cash and seemed to be a cut above other people I had seen, doesnt mean that I know him personally enough to trust him, just that he is good worker and I never knew of him to go back on his word. Everyone always spoke well of him.

Now none of this is great intel and it doesnt match up with things we are watching but its still nice to see things happen around you that match up with what some of the articles and opinions I've read.

I guess I should take a walk to the bazaar and see if i can do another exchange for dinars, if my guy says no...I will take that as good news.

Thanks for the post... great, first Qtr 2011, probably the most realistic prediction yet...

rd

Hello,

For quadraphonic to say this is defintely saying a lot, has definitely put a smile on my face.

Which we have never seen..... :lmao:

Hey man if you got the abs....then flaunt the abs....

Thanks Quadraphonic for the interesting rumor.