Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations

umbertino

Thanks Unbertino! A little beach music felt pretty soothing just now. The northern part of the good ole Buckeye state was blessed with 14 inches of snow yesterday. Nice to think about a little warm weather and the Beach Boys while you are digging out from the white stuff!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Unbertino! A little beach music felt pretty soothing just now. The northern part of the good ole Buckeye state was blessed with 14 inches of snow yesterday. Nice to think about a little warm weather and the Beach Boys while you are digging out from the white stuff!

My pleasure as usual HisHands...Glad you enjoy the music... Sorry about the snow!

California Girls

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Heu Unbertino...the snow is so pretty. I am one of those weird people who love snow. I am planning on having a small cabin in Alaska after the RV. Just something we can go to and spend some quiet time. We live in a small town, and lo and behold some random guy was in my driveway with a snowblower cleaning it out for me, I offered to pay him but he refused. Really wasn't sure who he was...just a good Samaritan I guess. Small towns are the best! 

• Upvote 1

Heu Unbertino...the snow is so pretty. I am one of those weird people who love snow. I am planning on having a small cabin in Alaska after the RV. Just something we can go to and spend some quiet time. We live in a small town, and lo and behold some random guy was in my driveway with a snowblower cleaning it out for me, I offered to pay him but he refused. Really wasn't sure who he was...just a good Samaritan I guess. Small towns are the best! 

Wow....Good story. Grazie for sharing it, my Friend.