Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question About Dealers...

smkymtndinar

What happens to all of their dinar after the RV? Some of them are sitting on billions. Will they become billionaires? If so and they knew it were going to RV soon, why would they be pumping so hard? Seems to me they wouldn't care about selling anymore.

"Lets Go RVing"

I'm sure they are sitting on alot...but if I were them I would keep turning it over just like a bank...they are getting fat now and will get fatter when it rv's...In their case having a few extra million when it rv's won't matter. Truth is...they probably don't know when it's going to happen anymore than we do......also, they want you to turn them in when it does rv for another hit.............they aren't stupid...

• Upvote 1

What happens to all of their dinar after the RV? Some of them are sitting on billions. Will they become billionaires? If so and they knew it were going to RV soon, why would they be pumping so hard? Seems to me they wouldn't care about selling anymore.

"Lets Go RVing"

Very interesting...........over 300 views on this topic but only 3 replies........ <_<

I'm sure they are sitting on alot...but if I were them I would keep turning it over just like a bank...they are getting fat now and will get fatter when it rv's...In their case having a few extra million when it rv's won't matter. Truth is...they probably don't know when it's going to happen anymore than we do......also, they want you to turn them in when it does rv for another hit.............they aren't stupid...

I talked to Stefano at one of the traders (but not one I'd purchased from) and he told me that they will know of an RV by a currency exchange out of Iraq .. they have it posted on their website and you can link to it. That's what they check daily. He told me they don't have any inside source and won't get any special phone call. They operate similar to any currency exchange ... like AMEX and those airport exchanges.

Very interesting conversation and yes, it is a business for them, and weren't they smart! They sell other currencies as well and are prepare for the "peak" in business when dinars RV. They'll do exchanges by appointment only (like Ali) ... because they expect high numbers of folks and can make a direct deposit.

He was also telling me about the currency certificates of authentication ... and how it doesn't mean anything to them, unless they gave it to you. It is more protection for buyers ... you want to make sure you buy from someone who can give you that and you would at least have some recourse ... unlike buying on ebay. Their main concern is that whatever you exchange with them is not purchased from an illegal source (smuggled out of irag).

luckylucy

• Upvote 1