Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arizona Immigration Law

mythunter

I live in Arizona and strongly support the new Arizona Immigration Law. I was wanting to take a poll on here to see what my fellow DVs think about this issue. Do you agree or disagree with this new law? I welcome all responses and question. Thanks, and have a GREATday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I live in Arizona and strongly support the new Arizona Immigration Law. I was wanting to take a poll on here to see what my fellow DVs think about this issue. Do you agree or disagree with this new law? I welcome all responses and question. Thanks, and have a GREATday.

God Bless Arizona. There is at least one state that believes in enforcing the laws of this land. I wrote the Az Gov telling her she has an abundance of support nation wide. Keep up the good work.

I wish the Gov. here is Washington had to courage to do the same type of law here. We are being over ran with illegals and most of them are either gang bangers, dope dealers, DV abusers or drug users.

I live in Texas and the Governor has rejected this type of law as well. Election year. So much for law and order. I do support the Arizona law. I grew up in a heavily Hispanic area and I have no axe to grind with my friends. My support stems from the economic damage this invasion is causing. Like I always say, "If I have to choose between me and them, I choose me". It's my duty as an American to do so no matter what the Democrats or Republicans say. The Republicans want cheap labor. The Democrats want cheap votes. Either way we the people lose. BTW. They are illegal aliens not illegal immigrants.

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 1

I agree long over due.

Just maybe if we all stick together the right things will get done.

http://www.vizu.com/vot/poll-vote.html?n=210228

!!! NEWS FLASH !!!

25% OF LOS ANGELES CITY'S ELECTRICITY COMES FROM ARIZONA POWER SERVICE (APS).

LOS ANGELES CITY HAS VOTED TO BOYCOTT ARIZONA

BECAUSE OF THE NEW IMMIGRATION BILL.

I SAY, IT'S TIME ARIZONA

"TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS"

IN LOS ANGELES!

• Upvote 1

all states should have the balls Arizona has. this law should be in every state for all immigrants no matter what country they are from. it is time to stand up and take back our country. the USA needs to quit letting these other countries in period. close our borders to everyone who tries to come here. we have enough people here as it is we don't need any more outsiders coming over here and getting all these breaks our govt gives them and don't give to us natural born citizens. it is time to say enough is enough.

Hey everyone out there!

We, in Arizona , know you're boycotting us -- but you really should come out here

and see our Beautiful Sonoran Desert .

It's just gorgeous right now! We know you'd love it and maybe you can share what

you saw with the rest of the country so they can love it too!

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA ( Tucson ) used by human

smugglers.

This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson , Arizona .

If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers,

food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see

in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every

corner was more and more trash!

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson ,

then leads to your town tomorrow.

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America ?

Why would you boycott us???

Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster

to hit the USA .

If these actions had been done in one of our Northwest Forests or Seashore National Parks areas,

there would be an uprising of the American people.....but this is the Arizona-Mexican border.

You won't see these pictures on CNN, ABC, NBC or the Arizona Republic Repugnant newspaper.

Nor will they mention the disease that comes from the uncovered human waste left in our desert.

However, with respect to CNN, ABC & NBC, they do offer us "Special Reports" on cheating celebrity

spouses....

This information needs to be seen by the rest of the country.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"It's not about Right vs Left, Liberal vs. Conservative, Republican vs. Democrat . It's

about supporting the US Constitution"

post-4249-127438549566_thumb.jpg

post-4249-127438550792_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you Arizonans for standing up to the PC weenies. Until the border is closed (and I would add even afterward), this law is the only sane measure that has been implemented. I find it disgusting but not out of character for BO to give Calderon a speaking opp in front of a joint session of Congress today. This law is long overdue and needed in all states.

• Upvote 1

Support your state 100%. Can't wait to visit again, as Sedona was awsome. Hopefully the other border states

will follow yours. The fed sure doesn't have the balls to enforce the law the way it needs to be.

• Upvote 1