Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rvintel.com

splicer09

Not dumping or slaming you, but why would you want to buy a book on this....just wait till the word is out on the Dinar being RV'd....good luck with your investment.

I'm just curious why you would advise someone not to buy the book. It has a lot of pre-RV information like options and tips for buying dinar, protecting your dinars and earning interest on them (Warka) and preparing for an RV so you're ready when it happens - tons of info about cashing in, tax issues, knowing how to protect your investment and so many other topics. Why would you want to wait until it RV's to learn about that? Did you read the book? I would be surprised if you did and still felt this way.

I think the book is unavailable while it is being updated.

I must be out of the loop. When the updating is finished, are we going to have to pay for the update if we already have the book? Sorry if I'm asking the wrong person, but this is the first I've read of an update.

I'm just curious why you would advise someone not to buy the book. It has a lot of pre-RV information like options and tips for buying dinar, protecting your dinars and earning interest on them (Warka) and preparing for an RV so you're ready when it happens - tons of info about cashing in, tax issues, knowing how to protect your investment and so many other topics. Why would you want to wait until it RV's to learn about that? Did you read the book? I would be surprised if you did and still felt this way.

If you go with Warka your going to get burned.....would not trust giving them ANY money....your not insured for anything.....you could wake up and all your money be gone and their is nothing you can do about it....If Iraqs own people wont invest in their own banks why would you?

It is my understanding that if you have already purchased the book, as I did, then your update will be free as the other update was. The first update was more to correct typo's and little corrections, so don't sweat it if you did not get the second edition.

I agree if you have not read the book you cannot offer an opinion on it and be given any credibility. If you do not want to buy it why insist on criticizing those of us that bought it and found it well worth the price, just keep your comments to yourself and move on.

If you keep up the negative comments to other members that are seeking information and asking for help in doing so I will move you along myself.

The updated version should be available soon and I am sure there will be an announcement at that time and instructions on how to buy it or get the download if you already have it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If you go with Warka your going to get burned.....would not trust giving them ANY money....your not insured for anything.....you could wake up and all your money be gone and their is nothing you can do about it....If Iraqs own people wont invest in their own banks why would you?

I don't have a Warka account and I wasn't suggesting to anyone that they get one. I wasn't even suggesting anyone buy the book. I just want to know why someone would tell another NOT to buy the book. It's full of information and ideas to help you make your own educated decisions...such as both the pros AND CONS of a Warka account including the points you made above. I guess it just bothers me that someone who probably didn't read the book can suggest that it is a waste of money.

It is my understanding that if you have already purchased the book, as I did, then your update will be free as the other update was. The first update was more to correct typo's and little corrections, so don't sweat it if you did not get the second edition.

I agree if you have not read the book you cannot offer an opinion on it and be given any credibility. If you do not want to buy it why insist on criticizing those of us that bought it and found it well worth the price, just keep your comments to yourself and move on.

If you keep up the negative comments to other members that are seeking information and asking for help in doing so I will move you along myself.

The updated version should be available soon and I am sure there will be an announcement at that time and instructions on how to buy it or get the download if you already have it.

Thank you Todd. Thats what this site is all about, GOOD info. I really appreciate all your comments. I will wait for the revision and make a smart purchase of the book.

Thanks Kim. Its obvious your are one of the smart ones. When someone spends a lot on an investment, they should be as prepared as possible. Good luck to you and yours.