Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Warka put wire transfer service temporarily on hold

Moses1234

Warka put wire transfer service temporarily on hold

Dear Warka Clients,

As we have entered the end of our fiscal year preparing and finalizing our finances and budget please note that outgoing wire transfers (EFT) service will be temporarily put on hold until the new financial year begins in January 2010 in accordance with standard practice and protocols.

We thank you for your fine cooperation assisting us in best serving our clients starting a great 2010 business and financial year.

Best regards,

Operations Team

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/inner.php?type=3&id=57

Dear Warka Clients,

As we have entered the end of our fiscal year preparing and finalizing our finances and budget please note that outgoing wire transfers (EFT) service will be temporarily put on hold until the new financial year begins in January 2010 in accordance with standard practice and protocols.

We thank you for your fine cooperation assisting us in best serving our clients starting a great 2010 business and financial year.

Best regards,

Operations Team

Uh, yea, I would be RV'ing in my pants about right now if my money was in there.......

Not sure, but I think its a positive sign.

Btw, who typically wires money from your bank acct? For all I know sometimes my bank does the same thing. That bank doesn't exist for the benefit of foreigners.

I have a warka acct and it doesn't worry me. I think its a positive sign the RV is happening!

I also hole Dinar in cash too!

Dear Warka Clients,

Best regards,

Operations Team

It sucks that they don't provide a January 2010 date. It appears that they need to do some accounting homework. It appears that they need aproper accounting of their funds. Or, maybe they will be using forex soon and need their EFT in sync with other banks. Warka has a reputation for being slow on releasing funds. This limit on outgoing wires falls in line with Warka's reputation.

Who knows. Chase has issues with their wire transfer systems which they attribute to the change over from Washington Mutual.

Am curious about the percentage of Warka clients who are outside of Iraq. I wonder if this wire limitation impacts more foreign investors than local Iraqis...

Warka is safe and legit. Outgoing wire transfers being stopped is a sign of the RV taking place!!! Not a knock on the bank!!!

BUT IF THEY ARE NOT OPENING FOR TRANSFERS UNTIL 1/2/2010 THAT JUST STATES TO ME THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW YEAR. ANY THOUGHTS?? :eek:

Edited by VICTORIALAWIZZA

BUT IF THEY ARE NOT OPENING FOR TRANSFERS UNTIL 1/2/2010 THAT JUST STATES TO ME THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW YEAR. ANY THOUGHTS?? :eek:

The letter only stated that there will be no outgoing EFT's-not that they will be closed.

Apparently they are keeping their Dinar within Iraq.

I was told over a year ago that one of the best signs of an RV will be that all wire transfers and international banking will be stopped prior to any RV!

I see this as positive news / intel...a lot more legit than most of what people get excited about.....yesterday IMF news....today wire transfers stopped.....I see both as some of the best news we've seen that show for potential RV!

The scary part is, I read a Frank post or Medic post on DinarRumors a few months ago that they were saying that all wire transfers going out of Iraq were stopped and that was I sign of the RV......they were full of BS because no one knew that the wire transfers had stopped and they had no proof.....this is proof this time around....so this could be the best sign so far......also, I read that over a year ago too, as I said before, and it wasnt from a rumor site....I will try to find where I read it before......I just found this site a week ago, so I know it wasnt read on here......I hope this means what I think it means!!

Really? Why does everyone think any news out of Iraq means that even is near. Must be new to site. Didn't you guys read the part that said " standard proceedures"? its obvious that this is no rv news, however it does show how desperate people are to jump on anything they hear without using their common sense.

Really? Why does everyone think any news out of Iraq means that even is near. Must be new to site. Didn't you guys read the part that said " standard proceedures"? its obvious that this is no rv news, however it does show how desperate people are to jump on anything they hear without using their common sense.

I don't think the following letter would have gone over well with management:

Dear valued (soon-to-be-rich) highly esteemed customer

As we are preparing to revalue the Dinar rate, please note that outgoing wire transfers (EFT) service will be temporarily put on hold until we can update our system to reflect your new found wealth. We trust you will not misuse this information to acquire additional dinars.

Beginning in January 2010 all outgoing wire services will be in full effect.

Best regards,

Soon to be unemployed general manager

:(

I don't think the following letter would have gone over well with management:

Dear valued (soon-to-be-rich) highly esteemed customer

As we are preparing to revalue the Dinar rate, please note that outgoing wire transfers (EFT) service will be temporarily put on hold until we can update our system to reflect your new found wealth. We trust you will not misuse this information to acquire additional dinars.

Beginning in January 2010 all outgoing wire services will be in full effect.

Best regards,

Soon to be unemployed general manager

:(

Have to give it to this poster..... They have a point! GM of this bank would be likey facing jail time.