Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Georgia allows guns in bars...but not at State Capitol

AmericaInc

you don't have to follow anyone. Esp liberals. Just follow your own common sense.

Do you really think it's a good idea to have guns everywhere, YES  even in bars where people are drunk?  YES as long as your the one thats sober

I teach. Should I carry a gun in my classes?   YES you may have to save a student  Shoot one of my students if they look like they might attack me over a bad grade I give them? DONT BE RIDICULOUS  Should I carry my gun out in the open as I teach? YES it will make them feel protected 

Must we carry guns into CHURCH? I am sure God will forgive us our fears...sheesh.  YES there`s a reason why god created fear. Its to keep us alive 

There is no arguing common sense with some...conservatives  YES you cant argue with common sense  

that's the stated law

that is not the real reason

we all know what the real reason is - the capitol is where the real criminals are  YES WE DO .     BUT THEY ARE NOT THE CRIMINALS  THAT ARE GOING TO BLOW OFF YOUR HEAD.  

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3