Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News in CA !!!!!!!

Den56

This should not be happening!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry . . . the photos do not transfer to the forum. I will send this email to Adam with photos. If he feels appropriate, then he can blast it out to everyone.

Subject: Montebello High School in California I guess they already finished their English homework!!!

Montebello High School in California You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times, nor on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors at Montebello High School took the American flag off the school's flag pole and hung it upside down while putting up the Mexican flag over it. (*See pictures below*)

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government.

If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be 'redistributed' to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the 'fray'. Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person at a time C A N make a difference.

One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one ...

If this ticks YOU off . . .

PASS IT ON!

If you don't care, then just delete.

• Upvote 1

This should not be happening!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry . . . the photos do not transfer to the forum. I will send this email to Adam with photos. If he feels appropriate, then he can blast it out to everyone.

Subject: Montebello High School in California I guess they already finished their English homework!!!

Montebello High School in California You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times, nor on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors at Montebello High School took the American flag off the school's flag pole and hung it upside down while putting up the Mexican flag over it. (*See pictures below*)

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government.

If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be 'redistributed' to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the 'fray'. Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person at a time C A N make a difference.

PASS IT ON!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17647-breaking-news-in-ca/#ixzz0msNpqmum

PASS IT ON!

Yes, ans snopes.com says this is true!!!! Pretty sad that people have died in order for people to deprecate our flag!

PASS IT ON!

den56 .. are you saying they are doing this again, now? Here's link about the original incident in 2006 ... http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

please post the link for your current sighting!

Thanks

luckylucy

Here's more from the original 2006 incident from http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/montebello-flag.htm

Summary of the eRumor:

Several pictures said to be from Montebello high school in Montebello, California, that show students raising the Mexican flag with an American flag flying below it and upside down. The email also includes commentary about the future of American, but the main feature of the email is the pictures of the flags.

The Truth:

The pictures are true. They were taken at Montebello high school on Monday, March 27, 2006. The students were part of a walkout aimed at influencing Congress, which was debating immigration policy and the potential of cracking down on illegal immigrants in the country. Although the flag-raising took place at Montebello high school, officials of the Montebello Unified School District were quick to point out that the protesters were not students from Montebello high school. Assistent Superintendent Robert Henke said the high school was under a lockdown and all the students were in their classrooms. He said that the 800 to 1000 students were from neighboring school districts such as the El Rancho Unified School District and the Whittier Union High School District. They marched to Montebello high school, lowered the flags, replaced the school flag with a Mexican flag, flew the U.S. flag upside down, and stole the California flag that had been on the pole.

Updated 4/19/06

A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet: ..... see link for rest of article http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/montebello-flag.htm

luckylucy

den56 .. are you saying they are doing this again, now? Here's link about the original incident in 2006 ... http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

please post the link for your current sighting!

Thanks

luckylucy

Hi LuckyLucy,

No . . . I am NOT. I wasn't sure when it originally posted, but I figured someone like you would enlighten us. It's still outrageous, whenever it happened. I guess I should amend the title to "Breaking News in CA in 2006". Oh, well. Whether it was four years ago or today, does anyone think that the situation has improved since then ? Look at CA, AZ & NV. They are financially BROKE because of the financial drain to their schools, health care, social services and extra police costs caused by the illegals !!!! But . . . .our National Govt. has totally dropped the ball.

It is all POLITICAL !! The Democrats want to give away our tax $$$$'s to the illegals because they know that most of them will vote for them when an Amnesty Plan finally passes and they eventually become citizens and that's why "O" is saying that we need a "Comprehensive Plan" now during the coming election season to energize his base. That is NOT what we need NOW. SEAL the southern border FIRST ! That is the Govt's first responsibility. Prove that you can do that first, Mr. President ! Then . . . .and ONLY then . . . . after the elections should be talk about a long-term plan. Just my opinion.

Just last week, despite the fact that the state of Massachusetts is Broke, they voted to continue social services to illegals ! Why ? Because it is totally run by Democrats.

Dennis

Thanks for the clarification Den56 ...

I do agree that immigration is an major problem in the US and some of us where just chatting about it last night. I live in a state that has dealt with this for years, though not as visible as some of the border states (North Carolina).

I also agree about how political it is ... on a radio program last night it was being discussed ... and how politicians jump on the topic depending on whose vote they need in the next election and what population fills their voting polls.

Additionally, it would be helpful, though, if your postings were more accurate ... cause the next thing you know, folks are running around telling a 2006 story as if it just happened ... don't we have enough going on today?

Thanks for keeping our eyes on the topic!

luckylucy

Hi LuckyLucy,

No . . . I am NOT. I wasn't sure when it originally posted, but I figured someone like you would enlighten us. It's still outrageous, whenever it happened. I guess I should amend the title to "Breaking News in CA in 2006". Oh, well. Whether it was four years ago or today, does anyone think that the situation has improved since then ? Look at CA, AZ & NV. They are financially BROKE because of the financial drain to their schools, health care, social services and extra police costs caused by the illegals !!!! But . . . .our National Govt. has totally dropped the ball.

It is all POLITICAL !! The Democrats want to give away our tax $$$$'s to the illegals because they know that most of them will vote for them when an Amnesty Plan finally passes and they eventually become citizens and that's why "O" is saying that we need a "Comprehensive Plan" now during the coming election season to energize his base. That is NOT what we need NOW. SEAL the southern border FIRST ! That is the Govt's first responsibility. Prove that you can do that first, Mr. President ! Then . . . .and ONLY then . . . . after the elections should be talk about a long-term plan. Just my opinion.

Just last week, despite the fact that the state of Massachusetts is Broke, they voted to continue social services to illegals ! Why ? Because it is totally run by Democrats.

Dennis

Thanks for the clarification Den56 ...

I do agree that immigration is an major problem in the US and some of us where just chatting about it last night. I live in a state that has dealt with this for years, though not as visible as some of the border states (North Carolina).

I also agree about how political it is ... on a radio program last night it was being discussed ... and how politicians jump on the topic depending on whose vote they need in the next election and what population fills their voting polls.

Additionally, it would be helpful, though, if your postings were more accurate ... cause the next thing you know, folks are running around telling a 2006 story as if it just happened ... don't we have enough going on today?

Thanks for keeping our eyes on the topic!

luckylucy

Hi luckylucy,

Admit that I was embarrassed that it was a four year old story. Just found it hard to be believe that a story like this took so long to get to me with all of the stuff like this I receive on a regular basis.

A friend of mine that used to live in CA wrote back that what was so infuriating was that the school allowed them to do it "as a freedom of expression". So it's no wonder why the schools in CA have gone from the best to the worst in the country during the last 30 years.

Dennis