Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RESPONDED Weeding out threads

It seems that since we converted to the new web site, the threads are not getting weeded out. There are issues that have been resolved and IMO should be closed. When you click What's New? you get 14 pages now! If it's possible to make this change I would appreciate not having to weed through so many pages to find subjects I really haven't read about yet. Thanks in advance for your help. :blink:

It seems that since we converted to the new web site, the threads are not getting weeded out. There are issues that have been resolved and IMO should be closed. When you click What's New? you get 14 pages now! If it's possible to make this change I would appreciate not having to weed through so many pages to find subjects I really haven't read about yet. Thanks in advance for your help. :blink:

I agree also.. I think the new site is dificult enough to navigate, without having to sort through all the old posts......Progress is dificult at best.. Please do not think we are not grateful, as we are just trying to give constructive criticism.....Thanks,,,,,,,Ron

With the conversion to the new platform, some of your personal settings may have changed.

Please go to the Settings Tab, then General Settings and make sure you have checked or unchecked your preferences. I believe one of the lasts choices determines what appears when you log in each time.

Additionally, I'm moving this thread to Tech Questions.

luckylucy

• Upvote 1