Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One Offshore Setup

I saw these two videos posted on another forum and found them very interesting. They discuss one method of minimizing taxation by controlling everything without direct ownership. Honestly, it seems a bit suspect to me from a legality point-of-view (especially with the crackdown on offshore tax havens discussed in this thread), but I thought it was interesting enough to share.

Part 1/2 -

Part 2/2 -

The company discussing this particular setup is Offshore Legal Law Firm. I'm not recommending them as I have no firsthand knowledge, just telling you who produced the videos.

You may decide this isn't for you, but I found it useful in that it at least began showing me the types of things that were possible and is making me think outside the box. Hopefully it will do the same for you! :)

• 7 months later...

I saw these two videos posted on another forum and found them very interesting. They discuss one method of minimizing taxation by controlling everything without direct ownership. Honestly, it seems a bit suspect to me from a legality point-of-view (especially with the crackdown on offshore tax havens discussed in this thread), but I thought it was interesting enough to share.

Part 1/2 -

Part 2/2 -

The company discussing this particular setup is Offshore Legal Law Firm. I'm not recommending them as I have no firsthand knowledge, just telling you who produced the videos.

You may decide this isn't for you, but I found it useful in that it at least began showing me the types of things that were possible and is making me think outside the box. Hopefully it will do the same for you! :)

Thanks for the good info.

Be VERY careful about his type of setup, as I know some people who went to prison for buying into this "tax evasion" type of scheme and they were very convincing when promoting their stuff. Fortunately, I did not fall for their scam, but I know some who did and are paying the price. I would get legal advice from tax attorneys that are not involved and don't benefit in any way from this before thinking you're going to avoid your taxes.

• Upvote 1