Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April 29

franmike

I have an idea. Lets all put our money together and call Chloe at the psychic Hotline.

Of course we already have the great Possum who seems to moonlight as a psychic medium when he's sleeping at work. Maybe we should pay him the $1.99 a minute for his posts. Let's see his last post took 3 seconds to read so I guess we owe him 3.3 cents for his psychic insight.

Convert that to Dinar and...

Uhhhhh does anyone have change for 1 dinar???

LOL

Disclaimer - I'm not trying to be mean spirited with this post to those who may need the money. Or to anyone who may follow blindly to what some stranger in an internet chat room says is an end all, absolute, confirmed, maybee date. Though I may still be having fun at someone else's expense.

Go Possum!!

Sometimes the weatherman's prediction is a day early. It is a matter of recorded precedence that probability for any dinar revaluation will fall in the month of April. The gurus only need to be right once if you think about it and it appears there were no fraudulent motives involved with those who predicted the date and rate we were hoping to see today.

In a conference call last Sunday three self-styled gurus called emphatically for an RV today (4/29) at $3.22. There was no question about their date and rate. When they both come and go, how long will it be before we hear again from them with a basket of rationalizations. It's good to be the guru, you can never be wrong!

was it the 3 stooges? and of course one of the requirements of a good guru is they always have a backup plan for when they are wrong. and so far by my count they have never been right yet.

Only Guru's and Weathermen get to be wrong all the time and still have people tune in every night as if they control the universe LOL :rolleyes::wub:

now call them by there professional name they are meteorologists. and sometimes they can be right even if they are wrong. if they say it will be partly cloudy and there if there is just one cloud in the sky for 5 seconds they were right. or if they say chance of rain and it doesn't rain they are were right because it was just a chance it would rain. well you get the picture.

Edited by ds2