Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm a nitwit

Inahurry

I just looked at my Golden Goose Egg(old & smelly) this morning for more than an hour when finally I saw many things/objects appear on a wall behind table that the egg was on.(1) a picture of my family (2) a 52' inch HD tv & lastly (3) life size imagine's of Gilligan & the Skipper. The first two I see every day because they're real,but Gilligan & the Skipper were new. They told me in a ghostly tone(also oddly in stereo) that the RV would happen sometime in the future,maybe. Then they started to argue about who was hotter Mary Ann or Ginger, I got up and left them there. Everyone knows Mrs Howell was the HOT one!!!!

Edited by caz1104

I think that everyone will always remember 10-10-10 as it is the day of the RV. I will just have to wait until then to say I told you so...but then this site will not likely exist after that. Just in case "I told you so..Nanny Nanny Boo Boo". I agree with Flip...Just remember as you go through life, you have to read the signs to get to where you need to be. Caz...we all know that Mary Ann was the hottest you just had to wait till the Professor was looking the other way to get her attention...By the way..did they ever get off that island...they were stranded for about seven years or so...Do you know the exact date that they were rescued??

i have made a startling discovery and here it is. I once won $8,000 on a ticket using my favorite numbers that meant something (birthday, etc.) The numbers I used were 1,2,4 & 7. Now looking at the month of May and the Friday dates for the next three weeks are (7th, 14th, 21st). I am making my one and only prediction based on past experience that if laws of physics in the universe are still in balance, that the date will be on or around one of these three days and the rate will be also a combination of these numbers.

In that case, I hope the rate is $7421! :woot::woot::woot::lmao:

Now that SuperflyJr has thrown out to the universe an introductory rate of $7421 I have focused my psychic abilities on that number and am getting very strong positive vibes from the 21 and the 2 specifically. So I am going to now narrow the prediction to May 21, 2010 at a rate of 2.40, give or take 7 days and 7 cents. This is channeling from the spirits beyond for they already know what will happen.

I think that everyone will always remember 10-10-10 as it is the day of the RV. I will just have to wait until then to say I told you so...but then this site will not likely exist after that. Just in case "I told you so..Nanny Nanny Boo Boo". I agree with Flip...Just remember as you go through life, you have to read the signs to get to where you need to be. Caz...we all know that Mary Ann was the hottest you just had to wait till the Professor was looking the other way to get her attention...By the way..did they ever get off that island...they were stranded for about seven years or so...Do you know the exact date that they were rescued??

No they're still on the Island,word is they get rescued 10/10/10-coincedence hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nothing wrong with predictions?

Only last night i said to my mate

"when i get home from the pub tonight my missus is going to go mental with me", i was right but i did not predict the smack around the head with the cricket bat, LOL OUCH!!!!

Did you LOL before or aftrer the hit with the cricket bat? If it was after, then you really are sick!

Now the channelling is getting stronger (I think it's the Skipper), and the number 7 is practically glaring at me. I am becoming very comfortable that there will be a RV coming on May 7, 2010 at a rate of 1.40, give or take 2 days and 2 cents.

Where's Possum when we REALLY need him B)

Now that SuperflyJr has thrown out to the universe an introductory rate of $7421 I have focused my psychic abilities on that number and am getting very strong positive vibes from the 21 and the 2 specifically. So I am going to now narrow the prediction to May 21, 2010 at a rate of 2.40, give or take 7 days and 7 cents. This is channeling from the spirits beyond for they already know what will happen.

Where's Possum when we REALLY need him B)

Possum is playing quiet after all the previous intel fell apart. I am getting my intel from a reliable source from those who have actually already crossed over. Just like in sixth sense, the room has gone cold to where i can see my breath, they have said with much clarity that the RV will arrive on May 7th, 2010 at a rate of 2.22, give or take 7 days and 4 cents.

The best thing about your prediction of 10-10-10 is the rumor mill that is already swirling as that is the real RV date. My fellow dinarers, where I live, always have a new and different date everyday and even purchase more dinar because of the pumpers and RUMORS. I should just say, "I had a dream that the dinar will RV next week, ooooooooh." B) I'm just tired of my friends searching out every rumor post and saying, "I've got a feeling." Hoping is great though. We all need to plan a trip to Hawii or something after this flips. :P

While I often enjoy being called a nitwit, I also have a unique ability to see into the future. While I don't have a crystal ball, if I let a thought bounce around my head for a while, letting it seep into my subconscious, I have on occasion been able to predict natural events. While I am a firm believer that the RV will be a natural event, the date of occurence seems to slip from everyones grasp based on various sources of intel. And low and behold as I was standing outside just a moment ago the date of 10-10-10 at 1.0 came to the forefront of my mind. So I am officially going on record as of now that the RV will occur on this date at this rate. Some people may think this is just a WAG but this is the only prediction I will make and I believe it will occur. And as I have heard somewhere before "That is all I have to say about that".

InAHurry... I Really Appreciate Your Visions, And You Sharing This With Us!!! Most Members On This Site!!! Most Members Wouldn't Understand Where You're Going With Your Thoughts And Predictions...However, I'm A Firm Believer,,,That EVERYTHING~Isn't For Everybody!!! HOWEVER-Those Of Us On The Same Realm and Length UNDERSTAND!!! I Applaud And Praise You For Your Post...~

InAHurry... I Really Appreciate Your Visions, And You Sharing This With Us!!! Most Members On This Site!!! Most Members Wouldn't Understand Where You're Going With Your Thoughts And Predictions...However, I'm A Firm Believer,,,That EVERYTHING~Isn't For Everybody!!! HOWEVER-Those Of Us On The Same Realm and Length UNDERSTAND!!! I Applaud And Praise You For Your Post...~

WOW, YOU ARE USING BOLD, SO IT MUST REALLY BE TRUE!!!!