Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hassan Alawi: Maliki 3 in front of difficult choices in Anbar

TBomb

Hassan Alawi: Maliki 3 in front of difficult choices in Anbar
02:36:10 / 02/2014

Khandan - said the independent MP and candidate for the Liberal bloc Hassan Alawi said that "the time of the initiatives completed with respect to the crisis of Anbar, noting that he appreciated dilemma Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and must be a concerted effort to eject the Iraqi army and Iraq in general of the current impasse in Anbar." explained upper statement received "Khandan" a copy of "put the prime minister in Anbar difficult between 3 Options, Maliki could not retreating deemed subdued, or stops are regarded as an unsuccessful mission, or advance shall bear human and material losses that may disclose Photos to come if were attacked Fallujah, These are difficult choices imposed by the laws of military clashes with groups and militant organizations operate in a manner street fighting, not the Iraqi army factions, especially an intern on the street fighting, but rather doing the attacks usually forces armed popular in the face of the forces of other armed, either regular armies is located in the predicament that we are in Anbar In Fallujah private.

" and about the position of the elections in Anbar with the continuation of these difficult choices of the three, said the top: "The elections will take place by the will of the White House and will not stop the process for whatever reason, because the White House did not give the American people a compelling reason for the occupation of Iraq, but he stayed Democracy is based on the parliamentary elections, if the exposure this gain American to defect will become the White House on the subject of accountability before the U.S. Congress and to the American public in general, side is the American present in the military situation in Anbar, especially since the White House has encouraged the Iraqi government to fight the battle that is essentially an extension of the conflict in Syria, and the situation will remain stalled in place that shows a sudden decision either to attack the large and the stop permanently and withdraw the army, bowing to the initiative may be issued.

"added the top "The initiative presented by the governor of Anbar provincial council, it is questionable to accept, because the initiatives accepted is that Atsdr for a party in the conflict, and, alas that political awareness in Iraq have not yet understood the concept and meaning of the initiative or reconciliation or settlement projects, these projects Atsdr for one of the parties to it in this case would reject the other party and will carry the fingerprints of the party who proposed, since this party affiliated with the government, this government project for the other party, and that his refusal to violently and would reject, even gave the other similar initiatives, the government rejected by force, permission has to be an initiative rises by a neutral party completely trusted by both parties, and the day ended time initiatives, and any initiative that will be unrewarded Like the current initiative of the Council of Anbar province. " and follow the upper, "I appreciate the dilemma Maliki, and must be a concerted effort to eject the Iraqi army and Iraq in general of the current impasse in Anbar, but unfortunately the ears closed to the free ideas bold, and in such circumstances the current overwhelm Bids and sycophantic opinions free and bold, and I can not Otqmus Maliki's position and pretend I if you were in his place what I do, maybe I'll be in the same situation, which is the day of difficult situations of the three, the position of the decline means defeat or stop means failure, or progress means sacrificing for results is calculated may withdraw on the future of al-Maliki who is locked in a tough election. " and put on his reading of the electoral, said upper: "it is early to judge in any direction."

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=23668&Jor=2

Not sure if I understand this article correctly due to the translator software used, but this guy who is running against Maliki is advocating for Maliki to do nothing in Anbar, and other troubled areas, least he looses and has shoes thrown at his face. Sounds like to me this guy has no senses whatsoever. He sounds like he is promoting treason. If Iraq is to be the jewel of the M.E. in the 21 century Maliki or whoever gets elected must be decisive and take action against those forces that would weaken Iraq and possibly result in breaking up Iraq. This opposition candidate must be secretively backed by the Saudis me thinks.

What Maliki needs to do is mass an overwhelming force, with an array of weapons, and take Anbar back. Negotiate no more with the two faced enemy. Appeasement will get Democracy in Iraq nowhere, that would be like saying to the cancer in your body if I promise not to excise you from my body, and you promise not to spread to other areas of my body that we can live together. Forgetting that would be against thevery nature of cancer. Since the opposition raised arms against Maliki and thereby Iraq, and chose not to funnel their anger into a well oiled political opposition machine, and laws, they deserve no mercy. Remember they even killed their own citizens and neighbors in the name of their cause. Thanks for that guys.

Again, Maliki should surround the embattled provinces with an overwhelming force, leaving the tinniest temporary corridor of escape back into Syria open so the enemy can retreat their sorry little butts back there. Once the Commander in Chief of The Iraqi Armed Forces starts their march to reclaim their territory kick butt, take prisioners, kill those who won't surrender or turn tail and run, When they reach a certain objective then cut off the corridor of escape and then meet in the middle. When this is achieved, then restore law, restore the towns and homes of the innocent, prosecute the prisioners and enforce the judgement. Then reconcile with the people of the formerly embattled areas, including Sunni's in the future of Iraq. Stop blaiming them for the things Saddam did to the Shites and move forward united for the glory of Iraq. Don't get caught up in the geo-political snares set out by Saudi Arabia or Iran. 

Saudi Arabia has had great successes battling against the Irannian influences in the region, and yes done all behind closed doors. Who do you think has been financing and training the majority of the rebels in Syria against Asad (or however you spell his name)? Why? So Iran is stopped in its tracks, so Iran cannot be the top regional power player they want to be, and so Saudia Arabia can be that ultimate power player. They, along with western sanctions, plus other influences, have so severely weakened and drained Iran that Iran is now begging to be allowed to return to trading in full their oil on the world market. I imagine so they can refill their coffers, like the Saudi's can do now, and get back to their M.E. mud slinging.and claming down their people and feed their population; lower their inflation rate etc. But Iraq, who is Shite and not Sunni like Saudi Arabia also wants to be a power player in the M.E. Hmmm, competition in the eyes of the Saudi's says I. What to do. Get the rowdy successful Rebels in Syria (that they finance/train) to filter into the Sunni areas of Iraq and well do what they are doing.  The fact that the USA is quickly becoming a oil power house, soon to be a net exporter of oil to the world giving the Saudi's, Iran, and Russia competition like never before, can only solidify our non-colonialism influences in the M.E. , and benefit our buddy Iraq.

If Iraq boots them out, they will be seen as stronger and more capable country in the area then in the recent past. Sealing their sovereignty, as they patrol their borders, enforcing their laws, and promoting their influence in the area. The fact that Iraq, now has the most economically diverse economy in the M.E., and are still building that up, still refining it means better things are yet to come. Hopefully that translates into a R.V. in April 2014 or no later than June 2014. Maliki get the bums out NOW ... and RV this thing.