Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S APRIL 26TH UPDATE

jose_castro31

Thanks for fixing my login! Felt a little left out, but didn't take it too personally.

Like the new look, but seems like it will be rough going as everyone gets used to it. Lots of blank replies already....and I too would like to get a date on the posts.

Here's something I've noticed Adam - If I am in Chat and reading through but want to go back to Iraq Topics I can't without hitting the Forums tab. In last site I could click anywhere on the "tree" (located on the dark blue line under the tabs in this site) and go right there. I get a nice error that I am not allowed.

Nice 10 day update...telling us your working your BUTT off. Why tell us your holding off with some dinar news when you know that we are starving to get any news from you?...YES you are just one person but believe it or not...you play a VERY big role here in Dinarvets and Dinarspeculation. IMHO doesn't matter how hard you have been working to get dinarvets up to par...great job, you want a cookie? You brought it upon yourself to work your butt off...Nobody made you in the beginning but now you have a legal obligation to keep it up. I guess I'm just upset that all of your latest updated (AT LEAST TO THOSE OF US NOT IN THE V.I.P. SECTION) have been to say you have been working hard and that you have some news but you can't or you don't want want to post it a this time. Your next post will be the same scenario. I look forward to Adams posts but as of late he is loosing a lot of credibility with me.

Just my opinion that Adam said he would take with a smile...Well I hope it is a thoughtful smile that is heard with an open ear.

Still waiting on the info Adam, you claim to have. The last 2-3 times you have been on you say you have info...................let it rip!!

I personal would rather have some information than a pretty web site, I'm hear for the info he** I will even pay for it. But some people are relying on these website to get wealth management, trust info and tax advice Are you out of your mind.......If people can't take the time to go and physical seat down and talk to a professional you will just get your self in trouble with this kind of money. along with wealth comes responsibility, take the time and research people don't relay on others to do your work . JMHO

Feedback- It will take some getting used to, but a little change once in awhile is a very good thing even if it feels bad in the beginning. Forcing us out of our "comfort zones" is a good thing as my pastor always says. It opens the door to growth, but growth can be difficult to some. I have learned to embrace it wholeheartedly, because there is always good in growth. Thanks Adam. and keep up the good work. I will give you more feedback when I have had time to absorb the changes. God bless you brother.