Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"A Portion" of FRANK 26 Post: 4/26/2010

ronscarpa

This is only a Portion of Frank26's posting for today.

There's lots of stuff, but really this posting contains the only pertinent statements & opinions. There is some news and other stuff we've all seen already. Read & consider...!

Be Blessed Everyone,

RON :D

Frank says:

Well I’m getting tired of being silent……….and eating bananas. We all are Family. But Faith is the substance of things not seen and the evidence of things hoped for. As much as I want to share more details with you Family………with all due respect……….what’s the sense in doing so until we see the 1….2….3 ? Champions of intel ……….not! Christians of discipline………we are! Briefly let me tell you that the 1 is the certification of their election. It needs to be made legal. The 2 is the seating of their parliament so they can tell us who is in charge of their country. Lastly……..3 is the release of the 2010 budget with the MOP’s agreed rate from Sept. ’09. They agreed on 3.2108 with 20% to be added on later in the year. We have shown you all these documentations and I have told you things at the beginning of this month that a week or two later ………you see come about. So with the patience of a Silverback Mountain Ape……..I encourage you to work on your inner strength as we wait for 1….2….3. Nothing and I mean NOTHING will happen until you see this combination. When someone tells you that the rate will be $1 ……….IMO if I was you………..I would look for the remote control. When someone talks to you about LOP……….take that remote control and throw it at them. LOL…….just kidding.

There are many pressures on Iraq to pick up their feet and move faster on the RI. Last Tuesday I made a post about the Dong because ………..I was told to. The following day ……….there was a run on them and banks said that it would take weeks to get you the Dong. The following day after that……..the World Bank Organization puts out an in-depth report on how Vietnam is prospering economically. Rumors start to rampantly permeate the internet with RV dates and rates for the Dong. Just like the IQD ……….it is all speculative. But I want to once again point out what I shared with you this past Saturday. Great pressure is being put on the IQD because I told you the Asian theater has become impatient. They know that “The Plan” requires for the IQD to go first …….stimulating a basket of 11 M.E. currencies that would be backed by the USD. But they don’t want to wait any longer. Just ask North Korea and Singapore. Now if China should RV before the IQD my intel has it that the Dong will follow China. There are many who have the Dong. The IQD’s procrastination will cause many to take a great portion of their capital gains from the Dong and buy mountains of IQD’s. This will literally choke the life out of the CBI. If they are fearful that there are too many 000’s out there right now………just continue to tempt us with your procrastination and watch the CBI currency inventory be left with nothing but………..LOWER DENOMINATIONS! Talk about a catch22! Then they would have absolutely no other option whatsoever but to release the lower denoms to fill in the void that their procrastination caused. To release the lower denoms at 1170 ……….would be financial suicide for Iraq. LOL……….I don’t feel sorry for them one bit.

Before I leave you ………does anybody want some feel good topics? I will not tell you what bases received troops home in the last few weeks but I will show you that even though we are coming home………….we are not fully releasing the choke hold around the GOI’s neck because we do not see the 1….2….3. The goal is to pull everybody out by June right? Tell you what Iraq……we’ll go if you do the RI. But because you have proven yourself not to be trustworthy ……..read the following.

Nearly 2,700 Idaho troops to deploy to Iraq this fall

• Upvote 6

I agree and I love the remote part just need to make sure its a really big remote. I sent out an email to a friend in Balad today also to see if he's heard any word on the street.

Although, I always wonder what makes people think they can trust the "word on the street"? Does the average person in your country know the secret fiscal policies of your government? Now imagine how much less they must know in a country as relatively underdeveloped as Iraq is?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1